- I don't like sports (I was much better at pretending that I liked it when we were dating, but I gave that up real quick...my brain just shuts off at the sound of a football game)
- I am not really into manly food (remember how I pretty much just love dessert? Not so much the meat and potato girl, although I do enjoy me a good steak every once in a while)
- I don't so much love action movies (I can enjoy them but they definitely come after romantic comedy and drama and cheesey shows).
- I don't know anything about cars and I am totally ok with that.
- I do like power tools and like to figure out how to fix things.
- I don't like video games (I am hoping our new Wii that is Brian's Christmas present will be fun for me too - I hear it isn't too video gamish)
- My brain can't even come up with other masculine things because I am just not into
it.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Girly Girl
My husband asked me the other day what is the most masculine thing that I like. He was mocking me because I was saying at the time that I don't like pepperoni that much on pizza and wanted fresh tomatoes instead. So, I had to think about that for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Nothing wrong with being a girly girl. Sugar and spice and everything ice makes the world a better place. Although I do have to say that Snips and snails and puppy dog tails liven things up at our house. It's fun being an equal blend of both. Abby has enough girly girl in her for the whole family!!!
I agree! Look at me posting! I am totally a girly, girl. I wish I could always wear pink!
I am getting more girly as the years go by- maybe having two sons and a husband helps.
You would be so proud, I got my husband and I tickets for the Nutcracker. It's time for him to enjoy my interests. Somehow, though, I don't think he will embrace ballet as much as I have Duck football. I don't care, though. As long as he keeps quiet as men in tights jump around and opens the door for me, I will be happy.
I'm so dang manly.
Girls rule and boys drool. I'm right there with you about football. I just don't get it. Luckily we decided not to get a TV during law school so Tygh could actually focus. No TV = no sports. It was an inspired decision if you ask me!
i definitely had to adjust to the idea of having a boy... I just love all the little feminine touches that come along with having a daughter. That said, boys are fun, and we'll figure it out. I'll just have to be EXTRA girly myself to balance it all out.
You are so funny! I too am a girly girl... maybe a little too much. I've never pretended to be into sports. I like to know how the Jazz are doing, (nothing too detailed, though) and that's about it.
And I actually married someone who is also not a sporto. Some may think this is weird. I've even had some students say "how sad" when I told them I never even turned on the SuperBowl last year... HA! It's the best thing that's ever happened to me!
While I do have a hubby who LOVES computer games, anything technology, and powertools, I love that I generally get to watch what I want when there is "a game" on. Hooray!
Don't worry I am super girly too (except for the sports stuff) sometime I worry about Drew because I have him in in his bouncer on the bathroom counter while I get ready and I tell him about the make up I am putting on and also sometimes we listen to Whitney Houston. Next time Raleigh shaves I better put him in there.
That's too funny. Why would your husband want you to like masculine things anyway? Who wants a manly woman?
You like Brian... is he masculine or girly-girly?
Post a Comment