Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Christmas Surprise

Due to happen in Mid-July.

22 comments:

Melanie said...

Hooray! Me too! Me too ... which you already know. So cool! Congratulations!

Jenn said...

Wow, seriously I had no idea. Congratulations. That is such great news. I hope you are feeling good. Let me know if you need anything.

bulkleybunch said...

wahoo!!! hurray for babies. sure love ya!

Emily said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!

Seriously, I'm glad the cat is out of the bag so we can talk freely!

Looks like Emery did her job well...that's such a cute picture!
I'm super duper excited for you guys, but I still think you're a tad crazy...

The Scotts said...

YIPEE!!!! Congrats I hope you are feeling well!

lisset said...

congrats to the anderson family! and what a cute way to announce it! you guys are too cute!!

kim said...

Yippee!!!! We are all so happy for you!!! Love you!

Laurel said...

Congratulations!!!!! What a cute idea, btw, to have your cute girl "announce" it for y'all. So exciting!

Ami Bethea said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you guys, hope all goes well!

Ilene said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you are feeling well! Here is a secret: sometimes I think I love Thomas more than Jackson.

Of course that could probably be attributed to the fact that Jackson can talk (read: sass) and Thomas can not.

I'm excited for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions Alison. I am happy to hear that emery will have a lil brother or sister. I am sure this one will be just as beautiful as Emery.

Alicia said...

Yay! I am so excited for you!!! How fun and what a happy Christmas present for all of us.

Tara said...

YAY! Congrats again Alison!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Yay!!! Ali I am so excited for you. Hope you are feeling great!

Kendee said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations. I love it, that picture is priceless.

Caryn said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats, I had no idea!!! Hope you are feeling good!

Mandee said...

So happy for you! Congratulations! Yay!!!!

Lizzy said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! How exciting!

Emily S. said...

so cool! Good luck! (weird of me to say, but i kinda miss being pregnant...)

Jaclyn said...

Congrats! What exciting news!

aryn said...

Congratulations!!! We'll have babies around the same time! I'm due in May!

Rachie said...

I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing the news!