Thursday, December 13, 2007

Welcome #29

My sister had a baby last night. He is the 29th grandchild for my mom! I have 28 nieces and nephews and I still get so excited for each new one. I am so excited to meet baby Crew and get to hold a new tiny infant. My mom is pretty lucky and has had a new grandchild (or several) every year for almost 21 years. While some of my siblings are done having kids, some of us are just getting started. My we have a big family.... and I love it.

Congratulations Amy & Steve! Now send me some pictures!

11 comments:

Tara said...

Holy crap what a huge family! That is great though! I bet you have some awesome get togethers.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

good thing we're having a GIRL!!!! cause crew was my boy name! i'm assuming amy had the baby?! congrats!

Jaclyn said...

That's amazing! And it's only going to get bigger--what a posterity.

Christi said...

Congrats!!!! I love the name Crew. How fun it is to have a big family!

bulkleybunch said...

crew is the best name, i love it! so now they have 4? ought- oh i better get going, then again. . . HELL NO!

Kendee said...

Congrats Amy! Your family is OOC.

Beth said...

Congrats Amy! That is so exciting!

Ami Bethea said...

Hey Ali, have you seen the drama on the Toros blog? WOW

Emily said...

Congrats! I am just like you...I get so excited for every niece or nephew that comes along. I love the name, it's so cute!

Caryn said...

Holy cow, now wonder my in laws are pushing for more babies, we only have three on Rusty's side and I have only 9! BTW- AMEN to your post about the writers strike! I am soooooo over it!

Marc said...

29 Grandkids! Yowza.