I didn't ever get one of these dolls when I was little and now I don't have to. I have my own little buddy...wherever I go, she wants to go. I know that I s
ometimes complain about my little buddy but lately it has been so fun to have my little baby turn into my favorite little friend.She has been the biggest sweetheart these last few days and so much fun to be around. She constantly bring me books to read her or she brings in toys from her room so she can play near me. She is getting to be less clingy and more independent but she still likes to be close. I can't seem to get enough of her kisses and cuddles. I love how she repeats (or tries) just about every word I say. If I ask her if she wants to do something she smiles and says "yeah!" I just want to document this fun time so when I have my moments when I want to run and hide from her I can remember how much fun I can have with her too.
13 comments:
Cute, I love cute little kid kisses! I could just kiss my baby all the time! I'm glad to know that there may be a time when Nathan can just play and be happy. Sometimes I feel like he does things in spite of me, like he knows he shouldn't play in the oven, but he loves the attention he gets when he does it! I love it.
That song would always get stuck in my head! Now it probably will be again!
I love when my daughter wants to be with me too. It's so fun. Her latest is to always ask us "What you doin' now?" I love it!
oh my gosh- how I longed for a my buddy doll... but like you, I am now so happy to have my own little human buddy.
you guys look like you've been having a good time lately. what a pair!
First of all love the my buddy commercials! I am glad that Emers is back to her old friendly self. I love the picture of you guys kissing!!!! So cute.
Emery is a doll and so are you. I forget how cute you are and I miss your cuteness rubbing off on me. Great pictures. I need some happy pictures with my boys.
a.) i sing the my buddy song to nash, but it's my nashie!
2.) i totally know how you feel about wanting to remember all the little things. lately nash has been doing this funny little thing (he rolls his eyes back in his head a bit, leans in toward me, and makes a cooing sound. it's his attempt to get a kiss) and i just can't manage to capture it on video!!
i can still sing that entire song.
I'm annoying.
But your kid isn't!!!She's perfectly cute!
Pretty soon maybe Emery will get to sing "Kid Sister".
I'm so glad for you that you guys are having so much fun. She is getting cuter and more fun every single day, and I love to hear her talk.
Easotn on the other hand...
It's definitely a lot harder to remember how much to love being with them when they're being little terrors. I hope things continue to go well for you, especially when the baby comes! I'm sure she'll be such a big helper. Just remember to get her her own "baby" so she can be right there with you doing what you do. Austin loved it and he's still very helpful with things, even though his "baby" seems to be taking a permanent nap. :)
O.k first of all its ok that your tummy is getting big already. You stay itty-bitty everywhere else. I'm pretty sure that you are the skinniest person I know! I've always been jealous of your hot body. On another note my buddy is now going to be stuck in my head all night. So funny!
I didn't even need to see the commercial again because it is still so clear in my mind! I loved those commercials! I still sing the songs, sadly. I never got one, though. Oh well, we have our buddies now!
btw, I am addicted to gossip girl now. I think it is my favorite show. Thanks for explaining it to me because they just showed an older episode and it was so good!
So stinkin cute Ali!
I love this post! It is so fun to have a little buddy. It was a little sad after I had another baby because I missed my one-on-one Reagan time-especially the first few months. But you find time and it is even more treasured. You are such a cute mommy!
Post a Comment