We were getting ready for bed last night and I stripped down to my "PJ's" and here is the conversation my loving husband and I have:
B - What if you went to the doctor and found out you were having quadruplets or something?
A - Why, because I am so big already?
B (without hesitation) - Yes.
Will someone please give my husband the memo of what you should NOT say to your pregnant wife? I don't think he ever got it.
Oh, and my belly button is already starting to poke out. Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
I see you every single day and you look perfectly adorable and not even the tiniest bit too big. BA is crazy.
I am tearing up just thinking about quadruplets.
Quadruplets is no laughing matter. I have a girlfriend that had a little girl, then quadruplets, which gave her 5 kids under the age of 2!!!! I pray that there's only one in there, for your sake.
"PJ's"-what does that mean?! :) I was 4 weeks to my due date with mack, and picking jared up from the airport after being gone for 2 weeks, he grabs my hips, and say in the most loving way "chubby, chubby, chubby!"
Miss ya!
Make him watch 'Quint-essential' or 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' on discovery channel, maybe then he won't tease you so!
Pretty sure showing early is what happens when you are super skinny to start with!
Oh and Rusty & I have a set in stone deal, if there is ever more than one being in my uterus, I get what ever plastic surgery I want, no questions asked. Oh and a nanny...
LET US SEE THIS 'so called' Belly!!!
i'll kick his ass! you on a chubby day is me at my all time hottest my dear. so don't worry your pretty little head. love you!
Kevin used the word whale in the same sentence as my name when I was pregnant with Anna and we were swimming.
I remember you with Emery, you were darling!!!
Listen ladies, you're all whales when you're pregnant, but you are carrying sacred vessels, so it's worth it as you are fulfilling the measure of your creation. The thing is, you're not fat, you're just very...very pregnant.
xoxoxo
BA
I tend to agree with the Testosterone on this blog. I had a VERY similar conversation with my beloved last night. I think we are only rude because we are so jealous that we don't get to experience the baby!
The conversation went like this:
Jill: Hey look at my little "pouch" (spelling?)
TFB: You have always had that.
Jill: WTF?
hahahahahahaha. i know, i so shouldn't be laughing, but c'mon this is funny.
men... what can you do? try and try to get them to understand, they never will.
I love that BA used XOXO! I can't wait to see you, and I am sure that you aren't nearly as big as you think you are!
i just laughed out loud! leave it to brian to bee too blunt! at least your boobs aren't as big as your belly-steve grabbed mine today and said "these are so ginormous!". ugh. i'm sure you look fabulous-but what if you did have quaduplets?!?!?! yikes-a-bee!
JILL- YOU ARE PREGNANT?!?!??!! WTF!??!?!? why do i know nothing???? {congrats!}
What would you do if you were really pregnant with quadruplets? I think I would die. But I feel your pain. I exercised more this time around and ate healthier and I have gained the EXACT same amount of weight. Why did I even try? I should've just enjoyed myself.
Oh my gosh! Your husband must be looking at you with a magnifying glass cause I can't even hardly tell your pregnant! That is meant to be a compliment.
BA is hilarious. I think Briant got the memo since he had all you sisters around. But....his mean nickname for me when I am not even pregnant is sweet sweet dumpling! Dumpling is not sweet!!!
Alison, Alison, Alison
The only way you are poking out already is because there is NO other place for that baby to grow! You are so tiny that the belly just comes right out.
Now if you got pregnant in your butt and thighs like I did you would have a different story! :)
I know you are so cute, don't even worry about it!
Hilarious!
You look great! Husbands need to be a little more sensitive when we are pregnant. Don't they know how tender we are about our weight? Women for sure get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. Your tummy muscles just keep getting stretched, I am starting to wonder if mine will ever go back to normal. Big is beautiful when you are pregnant-right?
Hmmm. There are no words.
h aha ha - i love how husbands just put it out there! thanks! gosh, i feel like i am huge and i am only 12 weeks - whats the deal? i am assuming your doc didn't do an ultrasound yet? well - it you have more than one -- good luck!
You are so not alone. With each pregnancy, my belly button has popped out earlier and people can clearly tell I'm pregnant. With this pregnancy my doctor even did an ultrasound at 11 weeks to make sure I didn't have twins in there. So sad when even your doctor thinks you are showing early.
Yeah, we've had some conversations like that. My sis's hubby rubbed her belly at about six weeks and said, "Wow! You're really getting big!" The dumbest thing is how they somehow think comments like that are a compliment when you're pregnant! I don't think I met a single person in my last trimester who didn't act like it was high praise to say, "Wow! You look like you're ready to explode! Are you sure you aren't having triplets?"
Ali that is so funny. Lucky he lived through that comment cause I know what pregnancy hormones can do :) I bet you look absolutely darling!!!! Can't wait to see a pic of that cute little belly of yours.
That sounds like something my hubby would do! That is so funny! BTW, the only reason that you are showing, if you even really are, is because you have NO body fat. So all you see is tiny you and tiny baby!
That's when I say, "Well, Honey, if I'm so big perhaps you should start sleeping on the couch since there probably won't be any room for you in the bed."
Nighty-Night.
That is hilarious! Oh Brian seems so sweet with words.
Brian, as woman is never more loved by her Father in Heaven than when she is carrying a fetus about to experience "my turn" on earth. Men suck, they only care about physical appearances and are bombarded with these images in the youth obsessed culture. Every body is a temple of God and deserves treatment accordingly. I'm certain Brian will see the light and recognize the error of his ways, and embrace pregnancy, both figuratively and literally, in the next few days.
Post a Comment