
As of Saturday, Sage is 3 months! Here are her unofficial stats:
Weight: 12.4 pounds
Height: 24 inches
Head: 15.5 inches

She is still sleeping 8 hours at night, loves to be held, is on her best behavior when we are out, loves to watch Emery, gives us big smiles, loves to stand with help, burps like a man, is losing more hair each day and it is displaced in the funniest way.

We love this sweet girl!
15 comments:
Great pictures Alison! I'm glad she's such a good baby.
She's gorgeous! I love her tooth!
OH, MY, GOSH! You have the most DARLING children ever.
brian, you're obnoxious!!! sage, you are beautiful! i love the black and white pic. i hate that we don't get to see her grow up. :( miss you!
What a stinkin cute little girl! Well done Ali and Brian, you make cute babies!
8 hours!! I would kill for 8 hours. She is so big and so cute! Any secrets for getting them to sleep longer through the night?
I am so glad that she is a good sleeper! You are getting so good at pictures!
She is beautiful!! Way to keep an update of things.
What does unofficial mean? Did you measure her head yourself?
She sure is a cutie, and a bonus that she's such an awesome sleeper!
SHe is such a DOLL.....you sure know how to make cute ones!!!
She's so damn cute!
She is so sweet. I love that you are keeping up on her stats. I'm gonna try and do better on my next one. 3 months already!!! Crazy!
I REALLY wish I could hold her and cuddle her right now. She is the sweetest little thing. Give her a little kiss from aunt ber or birttany!
Three months already? What an angel baby! I love your pictures girl. Do you take them yourself?
Ok, I'm now just catching up on your previous posts and we need to seriously talk about Em being potty trained! So how many days did you let her have accidents? Bridget went two whole days just peeing her panties and she got an M&M every time she sat on the potty and a toy everytime she actually went. She really wanted a toy, got one only once after sitting on the potty for a whole hour with a 16 oz pink gatorade. After two days, I was getting tired of cleaning it up and wanting to get out of the house (I actually did take her to the park and we hauled her potty with us and she was willing to sit on it in the middle of the park, but still peed on the playground structure)! We seriously should start a potty training blog. I'm getting really desperate. Tell me everything!
She couldn't possibly be any cuter! Are those teeth I see?!!!!!
Post a Comment