Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some Stuff

So, here is some stuff and junk (that is for you LTB...you love me) because I am random and I take pictures pretty much for the sole purpose of posting it on my blog so here they are.

We went to story time at Town Square last week and loved it. Emery can't wait to go back tomorrow. Afterward we hung out with friends and ate lunch while the kids ran around and threw rocks and we tried to pretend we didn't know them. Good thing they are pretty darn cute.
We actually got some rain in this desert and the weather is starting to cool off a little. I love when the forecast says 94 degrees and we think that is cool. I love desert rains; the amazing smell, the warm drops, the gorgeous rainbows.
Sage rolled over this morning (front to back). The whole family was there to witness it! She is getting so big that it is making me kind of sad but also excited to play with her more. And she is still sleeping like a champ.
We tie-dyed shirts for mutual last week. I was excited to make some for my girls - it reminds me of the good ol' days in Eugene. I think it is addicting because now I want to do more - I could tie-dye burp cloths and tights and bandannas....
And finally...did you all watch Gossip Girl last night? Can I just say that I hate how they call her "Dutchess". Maybe I don't hang out with enough royalty to know, but seriously - even the stupid Marcus calls his stepmom the Dutchess. I about vomited when Chuck was seducing Blaire at her party. I am sad at Serena and Dan for breaking up and I hate the little girls that were rooting for team Dan and team Serena. I love that Jenny is being more normal. I am not sure about Rufus's girlfriend. Oh, and I totally cried watching One Tree Hill.

One more thing...I watched Fringe and I am afraid to say I have another new show. I should have known I would get addicted to it - I mean I have been a faithful follower of all JJ Abrams shows (Felicity, Alias, LOST...). I need help.

17 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

you nerd. i hope calvin klein isn't upset that you've hippie-ized his designer onesie! ha. i love to tie-dye too. maybe we can have a tie-dye party when we come down for steve's callback! woot woot! he got one down there!

Christi said...

I totally didn't know those kids at the park.
I love the tie-dye stuff too. Can you believe that they are already rolling over!!! They are getting too big.

Emily said...

Your shirts turned out awesome! Good job!

At least she rolled over on the floor. Easton almost rolled off the dr table when he was about 8 weeks. The dr caught him thank goodness.

Ok, GG kills me. I hate the Dutchess, she is so lame and in denial about being 40 something.

Fringe tonight!

Caryn said...

ok, HATE her being called Dutchess, as if it is her name...

And I pretty much bawled through all of OTH and before the first commercial I was grabbing the tissues...

Cute shirts, you should do a step by step on how to do them, so so so cute.

gretchen said...

Love all your pics. I can't believe how big Sage is!

GG was my guilty pleasure last season but it's getting too "soap opera-ish" for my taste. I'm just waiting for someone to get amnesia. That always makes for some great soap opera plots.

Alicia said...

So I've been a little out of the blogging sphere and am desperately trying to catch up. I love reading your blog. Love the TV obsession--I can't wait for it all to begin!
Your little Sage is breathtaking (not like on Seinfeld... for real!)
Love you!

Lizzy said...

Love the tie-dye. I wanna see some tights dyed. That is classy.

I haven't been keeping up on GG. Too many shows, too little time. Ok, really I just don't have TIVO and it's ruined my life.

Laurel said...

Ummm, I think I might need to steal your YW idea and suggest we tie-dye shirts asap. It looks like so much fun!

And no worries, I'm right there with you at being an "expert" at finding more and more TV to watch. Maybe we should start a club.

Chelsea said...

The tie-dye really bring me back. It seems so less hippie when you are in Las Vegas. They look great in tie-die.

lisset said...

thank goodness someone else cried during OTH. i was totally bawling. then again- i am hormonal. a little pms always makes me a little sensitive...

Ilene said...

I think I about threw up when I flipped through Gossip Girl last week and saw that Nate guy on the floor with the Dutchess.

My kids are so not watching t.v. when they get older. I think I will buy some Little House on the Prarie DVDs to keep them entertained.

I'm so going to be the cool mom.

bulkleybunch said...

adi adi adi, what am i going to do with you? gossip girl? how can a leader of the youth today admit to watching that filth???!!!!!! did i scare you for even one second? i'm totally in love with the show!! my only gripe is that they should pretend the characters are in college, high school is a little far fetched!! can the dutchess be charged with rape? i need to get in touch with the writers. and serena and dan have to be together or else i won't be able to sleep at night. :)

Chante said...

I love the tie-dye...also gossip girl was totally bugging me with the same exact parts that you mentioned...and it bugged when what's his butt was rubbing up on Blair at the party as if no one would see them....totally obvious....

Mary said...

Look at all those grown up kids! Love little Em in action. What a cute face!

Sage is already rolling over? Seriously? She is such a darling sleepy bug.

Rachel said...

Alison you always make me laugh!! Your girls are darling....and the tie-dye!!
Love that you watch GG! I completely agree with all of your comments, Chuck totally makes me want to BARF! I swear he has a hair lip!

The Farnsworth Family said...

I love your random pics! Sage is getting so big! Emery is such a doll too. I love her strolling down the street. Oh! and love the tie-dye...

Jill said...

Cute pictures! And that is awesome that Sage is sleeping so well, I am jealous. Good job on the tie-dying! What a fun activity for your YW too.