We then went to the game.
And Tara and I chatted since my brain doesn't know how to pay attention to football games.
And the kids played.
Then ate lots of fishies.
And every time the crowd cheered "Go Rebels" - Emery cheered "Go Jaguars!" I am not sure what team that is, but she is surely a fan.
And as a special treat for watching the game up in these seats we got to check out this sweet mullet in front of us.
We had some good times and left at half when the Rebs were up 21-0. Apparently they ended up pulling out a nail-biter in OT, we probably didn't miss anything important though...
21 comments:
It was fun times just chattin with ya! Thanks, and again thanks for giving me something to blog about. My blog really needed this! ha ha!
Love the mullet! And we watched Fringe too and loved it PS!!
totally would have done the same thing. sagey is getting so big! she's got a chubby (and by chubby i just mean bigger than emery's was but even close to as chubby as haven's) little face. it's raining here...the reasons to move are increasing by the day...i hate winter...
I am glad that you guys had a good time. Go jaguars!
Cute pic of Emmers in her pig tails! Looks like so much fun!
Looks like fun times! I would have left at half time, too. You guys look great!
emery is going to be as big of a sports fan as her mama!!! p.s. rude that you haven't commented on my political rant. :(
You are looking wonderful and I have been really missing your face lately. The girls are absolutley darling and getting so big!
I took the kids to Splash one day and really wanted to do a photo blog of what I saw there, so I really appreciated the mullet.
I never THINK I am into football games -- until I go to one and have a blast! Especially when your girls as super cooperative like your appear to have been. Nice. Looks like everyone had fun!
Btw, there is NO way you just had a baby. You look amazing!
I was a little surprised when I heard you were at a UNLV football game, cause I know how much you love watching sports. But, it looks like you had a good time, and you look all cute in your "Rebel Red". You need to teach Emery the Rebel cheer. Nathan learned it last year.
Al-- you are really hott. There. I said it.
What a fun day! Michael just took the boys to the BYU game, they loved it. I didn't even try it with Ty, I could just see my big ol pregnant chasing him up and down the bleachers. Love the pictures of the girls, Sage is so big! I have that same blanket that you have on her, did you get it from Jamie?
Our weekend sounds like yours! We went to a University of Kansas football game. Except that I didn't have any girls to talk to or goldfish to eat. Instead Ryan just explained the game to me and I pretended to listen. Luckily we got to leave early too. We sat in the student section and I don't think I'll ever go sit there again--too many drunks.
How fun! Love the classy haircut the man in front of you was sporting. There's nothing I love more than gelled back, wavy mullets.
i can't get over emery's cuteness in her glasses! and i love sage's blanket. so cute. fun times!
You should see if you can get season tickets behind that Mullet, I would go to every game, just for that...
Nice mullet! you are so cute, it makes me sick!
I haven't seen a good mullet in a while. Glad you guys had fun. GO REBELS!
You guys look like the most fun couple. I love Sage's blanket. I'm guessing its from Amy and Jamie! Jamie sent one to Davis and he carries it everywhere.
what happended to the daily posts? at least every OTHER day, c'mon adi, my life is pathetic, i need to get more updates from ya!
your baby is 3 months old and YOU LOOK THAT GREAT????????? I should've known. :)
Post a Comment