3 Joys:
- Treats. I love dessert and pretty much any baked good. It makes me happy.
- My family. My husband makes me laugh, Emery is a sweetheart (most of the time), and I could kiss Sage all day long.
- TV. You knew that already though.
- My husband dying. Anytime I watch a movie where the spouse dies, I lose it. I tell Brian he isn't allowed to die.
- My metabolism slowing down. I know it is happening but just like my pal, Liz, I am afraid I won't be able to change my eating habits to make up for it.
- Potty Training.
- To lose these last 10 pounds by getting off my butt and exercising.
- To get my house more organized. I feel the clutter coming in and it is driving me crazy.
- To someday get a Masters Degree.
- Baking. Just like Monica, I want to be the mom who makes the best cookies.
- Crappy teenage TV shows. Gossip Girl, 90210, One Tree Hill...the list goes on and on.
- Other peoples business. I don't mean to be but I am pretty nosy and I don't hide it very well.
- I went to 11 schools - 6 elementary, 2 junior highs, 1 high school, and 2 colleges.
- I have been the driver and caused 3 accidents - none major - but embarrassing all the same.
- I like some alone time, but for the most part I hate being alone. I can hardly go a whole day alone with my kids - I need to call a friend or play with someone.
11 comments:
I love that one of your obsessions is TV!
That's a lot of schools.
I think it would be cool to get a Master's degree someday too.
Oh and I'm with you on the spouse dying thing. One time I watched that movie Charly...the church one, and I bawled my eyes out. Pathetic I know, but oh my gosh...so sad.
fyi- i put you on my friends list, so i will be checking up on you and your family regularly.
your girls look so sweet. i love embry's little glasses.
woops... i added a B to emery's name.
thanks for the reminder that i haven't yet done this. i kept putting it off cause hol's is so freaking funny. i can't compete. so mine will be lame, but at least i can check if off my to-do list. just kidding, i was going to just ignore it, but now i feel guilty. and that's what drives me.
Go teenage drama sitcoms. I get so excited for those stupid shows. My obsession also spills over into the movie genre as well. Shows like Bring It On and Drop Dead Gorgeous rock.
I really fear that slowing metabolism. It'll get me one of these days. I know it.
And I love that you hate being alone. Whenever I have a day where I'm going crazy being at home alone, I always wish I lived by you again and could call you up. I know you'd understand.
freaking finally. whatever. liz you totally suck. feel guilty and do it already!!!!!!
So, Alison...have you been watching 90210? I LOVE that it is back on TV! I'm glad that there is someone else out there that likes it too! Your family is beautiful.
Rochelle (from MacGrill)
You are so funny! I too am addicted to TV shows and can't wait for mine to start! I fear Jared is going to die too and I wouldn't be able to handle it for sure! I would have to move in with Summer. She doesn't know yet. Let's just keep Jared alive instead! I have some amazing cookie recipes that is my love as well! Let me know if you need some and what kind. I'm sure I've found a great one! Go Crisco!
What? You like TV?
:)
I made Alicia watch the first episode of Gossip Girl with me yesterday, so hopefully she'll get it like the rest of us do very soon now. Love this!
Post a Comment