Height: 25 inches - 25%
Weight: 13.3 pounds - 10%
Head: 16.3 in - 25%ish
Sage isn't quite ready for the sitting up on her own bit, but she has had a few 15 second stints.
She drools like crazy and her biting is getting worse. Doc says more teeth may pop through and push the snaggles out. Just what I wanted to hear.
She is happy and sweet and loves rice cereal - but green beans and bananas sure make her pucker.
Happy 6 Months, Sagers!
11 comments:
Move over Emery; Sage has replaced you as the cutest baby ever.
You have some pretty cute little girls.
Miss you guys! We meed to get together? What is going on for New Years Eve/New Years???
She is just beautiful. Maybe add some chocolate syrup to her rice?!?!
She has the brightest, most beautiful eyes!! She's a cutie! I don't know what to tell you about putting weight on her- I never had that problem with Nathan. He weighed 17 or 18 pounds by 6 months!
She is a cutie! Those eyes and cheeks.
I love the picture of her falling over.
Beautiful pictures! I love the one of her on her face...too cute.
She still doesn't seem as small as Emery was to me. She's perfect!
Those are really cute pictures. I can't believe that she is only in the tenth percent. She doesnt' seem that little. I love my little tiny Sage!!!!
she is adorable! more teeth better not grow and push the snaggles out, i'm banking on those puppies to give me years of material!! :) love you little 10 percenter! love, 110 percent! :)
Sage is so cute. That picture of her falling over is pretty sad and funny. I can't believe she is so tiny. I bet she would enjoy chocolate icecream.
You are so good at documenting it all! I used to be, but ... well I don't know. Can I use moving as my excuse? She is darling!
I can't stop laughing at that sitting up picture.
I like what your husband wrote. We thought Thomas was so much more adorable than Jackson. Now Laura has left both boys in the dust.
Post a Comment