Today my little muncher is 9 months. She is such a happy, sweet girl. Her cheeks are irresistible and when she looks at you with those big blue eyes you can't help but pick her up and squeeze her.
Here are some fun facts about our little Sage:
- She will eat just about anything. I hope this keeps up when she gets older, but I'm not holding my breath.
- Despite not quite crawling yet, she gets around. She can roll with the best of them and air swims all day long.
- She started saying "dada" (on my birthday even, didn't she know it was Mama's day?) and likes to speak jibberish.
- She's got the grabbiest hands around, Emery is slowly learning to keep her hair away from Sage's vicious claws. She claws my face all day and I have scratches to prove it.
- She still only has the 2 teeth that she was born with. But she sure likes to stick them out and bite you if you let her.
- She is growing quickly, tipping the scales at 16 lbs. 4 oz.
And here is a little video of her "crawling". She's almost there! Her toe scootching and grabbing the carpet cracks me up.
7 comments:
So stinking cute! When are we going to get our little marshmallows together already? I think they are a match made in heaven.
happy 9 months snaggle! and what the heck, alifinale, she's been doing nubulizer treatments? poor little girl...glad that's all over with(?)
havey and sage are freakishly alike. i have scratches all over my neck and wrists from the grabber! i can't even wear my watches because they aggravate the wounds.
she is so cute. and still such a little munchkin! looks like she will be full on crawling in no time!
Cute ! She can totally get around...she looked so happy with herself when she got the toy.
Easton was watching this with me and trying to talk to Emery. He kept saying, " Hi Emery, Hi!" he loves that girl.
I love the army crawl. She is going to be up crawling around real soon. 9 months already!! It is crazy. I love that little girl!
I see more Emery in her as she gets older. Got yourself another adorable baby girl!
She is cute! I love her little pleased "uh, yep, you better believe I did it" glance at the end. She is a sweetie.
Post a Comment