Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happiest Birthday Ever

At the Happiest Place on Earth!
Seeing the Happiest Castle

Meeting the Happiest Princesses

Riding the Happiest Rides

Meeting the Happiest Mouse and friends
Taking the Happiest Naps

It truly was the Happiest Birthday Ever!

17 comments:

Jenn said...

Yes, that totally looks like the happiest birthday ever. I love that Emery wore her princess clothes to Disneyland-so cute. I bet she loved every minute of it!!

Jill said...

That was the happiest post ever. I'm glad you had such a great birthday! I want to go back to D-Land sooo bad.

Christi said...

I love that 2nd picture of her! I am so glad that you guys had a good time! Emery looks so happy. Glad you had a good b-day!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh it just all looks like so much fun!!! She's the cutest cinderella ever!!!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time!!

Lizzy said...

I love Emery's little gown. So cute! Sounds like it was a great time. I'm glad you could be the happiest birthday girl ever!

Ilene said...

Very happy post! I'm thinking everyone in the family was loving this kind of birthday celebration.

lisset said...

can't think of a better place to celebrate your birthday...
maybe ikea. but disneyland is definitely a good choice :)

Kara said...

I don't think I've ever seen such happy smiles on your faces! Emery looks like she's about to explode with happiness! How cute- it looks like it was a blast!

The Scotts said...

How fun!! I am way jealous. Maybe I'll leave today so I can go on my bday!

bulkleybunch said...

i hate (as in LOVE) emery!! she looks so dang cute in her princess clothes. and you look so pretty and super duper skinny ( of course) in your solo shot! love you guys. glad you had the happiest time. :)

Desiree said...

disney land looked to suit you well. and of course emery. she looked like she had the time of her life.

Kendee said...

Happy Shmappy. Your post makes me want to barf (and secretly plan my next Birthday-at-Disneyland celebration).

Beth said...

there is nothing better than taking your kids to d-land. can't think of a better way to spend your b-day. i'm so glad you guys went and had a great time!

Laurel said...

I want a happiest birthday ever...! And these pictures make me sooo excited to one day take Isabel there. Emery is so HAPPY!!!

Bringhursts said...

So fun; happy birthday! That's a great place to spend it.

Also, I can't believe you waited in the Princess line; it's always so long.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

was emery in princess heaven, or what? sorry i've been out of blogger commission...my beloved computer has decided to take naps whenever it pleases, so i've just given up on it all together-especially with our awesome weather! but i'm down at the family compound so i've got some connection time! and happy birthday (way late)...i didn't call cause i heard you were at disney and didn't want to take away from the fun. plus i had already mailed your gift, so i hope you know i didn't forget!

Jesse said...

oh my gosh emery is sooooo cute in her princess dress!