Thursday, March 19, 2009

If you need a laugh

...and you have 2 minutes to spare, watch this.



Maybe it is super hilarious to us because it is a high school buddy of Brian's - but I just had to post it and laugh.

5 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

Dana is so freaking awesome I can't handle it.

Melanie said...

I think he's the same one who came out in a gold thong and magician's cape for Marc's bachelor party. My favorite part of the video is just him walking in that construction sidewalk -- so creepy and funny. My daughter came over and watched part of it with me and now I'm afraid she's going to have nightmares though about a half naked partying woodsman!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

ha. dana. that dude...wow. that was awesome. i love his subtle moves on the provo construction boardwalk. so great.

Lizzy said...

That was pretty sweet. What in the world is he saying??

melbo said...

I heart Dana. The fact that this was filmed in Provo makes this a million times more awesomes. "Unicorns and rainbows, mythologically..."