Sunday, March 08, 2009

Thanks to Daylight Saving

Our schedule is a little bit off. Here is my child who should be in bed but keeps coming down to go potty.Arizona has it right - Daylight Saving messes things up. But at least we got some entertainment out of it.

17 comments:

Caryn said...

Honestly, I just love never having to change the clocks!!!

Jill said...

Yeah I hate daylight savings. And it always sneaks up on me, I never see it coming until like 2 hours before midnight, when I've realized I just lost an hour of sleep.

ps. those are some scandalous pictures emery! vegas has really changed you.

Lizzy said...

This daylight savings is kicking my butt! It's thrown the whole family off. Unfortunately, we didn't get any entertainment out of it like you did with the Emers. We just got a lot of cranky family members.

Christi said...

I think the 2nd is my fave. Those are pretty awesome!

Sammy Pow said...

I think she kind of looks like she's imitating Tina Turner in that second one...scandalous!

lisset said...

we just take daylight savings time as a really good excuse to miss church one week. but i must say, i'd take getting picture likes that of ethan over getting to miss church any day. do i hear blackmail ahead?

Kara said...

WORK it Emery! What is she wearing? that is hilarious! I loved Daylight Savings time cause Nathan woke up at 8:00 instead of before 7:00 in the morning! I'm tired and feel like I'm losing sleep every night, so it's no different to me.

Lauren said...

What awesome pics. Enough said.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

wow brian, i thought you'd try a little harder to protect your family's honor. posting pictures of your heathen child for all the world to see!

just teasing-those are so cute. where did she learn that sweet pose in picture #2? and where did her awesome big, curly hair come from? she looks like such a big girl-what the heck?!

bulkleybunch said...

those are AWESOME!!!! sooo funny! i miss that munchkin! and amen on daylight savings, i HATE it! i seriously don't know anyone who likes it, do the people get to vote on it? we'll call it prop 9!! i'll head it up!! :) i'm so freaking funny. and brian wtc? emers is in no relation to the fat calf part of our heritage. check out libs, indie, and me if you want a visual.

The Farnsworth Family said...

I love Emery! Look at her pose. What a doll. I can't believe she is 3. Sage is adorable. I love her cheeks! BTW I LOVE Friday Night Lights!!!

Beth said...

oh my gosh is she her mother's child or what? those pictures are priceless! btw-i think she has your skinny long legs! lucky, lucky:)

Chante said...

She looks so old posing like that! So adorable! btw...are you coming for easter and nick's homecoming?

Bringhursts said...

What is the world is that girl wearing? Maybe you guys have lived in Vegas a little long. Thanks for the good laugh!

Desiree said...

those poses look so familiar. oh yes they look exactly like something riley or roxy would pull.

Ilene said...

I'm thinking Emery will follow in her mom's "best legs" footsteps.

She looks way too grown up!

Watch out for that one...

melbo said...

Those are some hot jammies. Did she learn those moves from tween Dora?