Thursday, June 18, 2009

Strawberry Milk

This is what happens when I say "Not right now" to a strawberry milk request.

Emery thought instead she would just lick the powder and then spill it all over the floor.

Then she needed to clean it up like Cinderella.

In other news...

Sage finally got more teeth. To catch up she decided that 4 on top should all come at once and let me tell you it has been fun (if fun is a whiny, runny nose, coughy, sad little girl). But the big 2 have finally broke through and they are as big and crooked as can be. Way to go Snaggle! (I tried to get a picture but wasn't so successful, instead I got this "Leave me alone" look)

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can relate to Emery's eagerness. After I got off the phone with you I decided I needed brownies right this second. They were made in under 2 minutes and are now in the oven. Emery was just taking matters into her own hands. If someone had told me "not right now" it would not have been pretty.

Poor Sagey, growing teeth looks like painful work!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

alright, snaggle! we'll have to get pictures of our crooked toothed cousins soon! haven still has only four teeth-i swear nash had a full set by now! so weird.

i feel for you cleaning up those powder messes-nash spilled (and by spilled, i mean intentially, carefully, and evenly distributed) and ENTIRE bottle of baby powder all over my living room a few weeks ago. that should make the strawberry powder seem like a walk in the park!

bulkleybunch said...

snaggle is the best! and i didn't know emers had the naughty gene?! love you guys!

The Scotts said...

I feel like that has been my week. I'm glad that it's not just my kids. At least you could take pictures!!!