Sunday, June 28, 2009

1 Year

It's amazing the difference a year makes...

On Saturday my baby turned ONE!!! I have cherished all 366 days I have known this little munchkin and couldn't be happier that she is in our family (even if she did give us a rough start with 2 hospital stays her first couple weeks). Just a few things I love about Sage...

I love her snaggle teeth, her neverending eyelashes, her bushy brows, her kissable cheeks, her bouncing around to music, her refusal to eat baby food, her constant wiggles, her ready smile, her bash her head into you kisses, her shaking head when you try to get her to sign or do scrunchie face, her ticklish chest, her tiny giggle and not so tiny yell, her snuggling when she is extra tired, her following Emery around laughing, her choking scares but then saving herself everytime as she grabs some more, her crawling through furniture even when she doesn't really fit, her high fives, her face grabbing...I love it all.

Happy Birthday Sagie!

Birthday and Party pics to come.

9 comments:

Kendee said...

She is so cute. I can't believe I have never seen her in person... has it been that long since I have seen you? I am forgetting?

{lizzythebotanist} said...

happy birthday snags! we can't wait to see you! and-shut up?!-haven does the same thing-she chokes and then just keeps shoving the food in. she's nuts! and she gets stuck in the dining room chairs daily-you'd think she'd learn! these two are going to have so much fun together! and get into so much trouble...

Lizzy said...

Happy Birthday Sage! That year went by quick! That first picture is so sad. The second picture is just too dang cute.

Emily said...

Yea, talk about time flying! It's making me crazy that she is 1!! I love Sage, she's so sweet and happy.
Happy Birthday!!

Christi said...

It is crazy she is already one!!! I loved that little outfit you made. Super cute. Happy Birthday Sage!

Kara said...

I can't believe she's one! Did you make that outfit she's wearing in that picture? Haven't seen you forever!!

Chante said...

Sage is adorable and I can't wait to play!

The Scotts said...

She is adorable! Happy Birthday Sage!

bulkleybunch said...

happy birthday snaggle!!! can't wait to celebrate with you in 2 days, yahooooo! we all love you so much.