First, knowing my love for the Food Network and of course Bobby Flay, he took me to Mesa Grill.
Our friends were also celebrating their anniversary and joined us. It was fun to have more people and more food to try. The dinner was fantastic, even if Bobby wasn't there.
Then Brian took me to the Ritz-Carlton at Lake Las Vegas for a romantic night away from the kids. (Huge thanks to Sesily and Christi for watching the munchkins).
It was so fun to have a night away. Brian let me have fun taking pictures with the timer even if he did mock that our posing would be good for engagement announcements. It was beautiful out there and nice to practically have the whole place to ourselves.
Then we stopped and got a delicious breakfast before we came and got the girls. And can I just say what a good idea it is to have a birthday on Saturday? Seriuosly, I had a whole day of daddy taking over and making sure I could relax and do whatever I wanted. Then that night we had friends over for cake and ice cream.
The spoiling didn't start there. When I was in UT a few weeks ago I got to celebrate with family there (celebrating 3 birthdays - my sister Amy's, niece Kassidy's sweet 16, and mine).
My mother-in-law took me shopping. I got presents and cards in the mail (thanks mom, Hollie, and Liz - I love it all). Can I just say I love birthdays!
Thanks to everyone making me forget that I am getting to be an old woman and celebrating me!
11 comments:
Awe... birthdays are pretty awesome, even when they suck. I'm so happy that 30 was great for you. I loved mine too. You are so awesome! I'm glad you were born.
Sounds like such fun! And I hope the celebrating doesn't stop there. I didn't read anything about RR and Coldstone. Free meal and ice cream coming your way!
Yay for birthdays!! And yay for romantic getaways...that's awesome.
I'm glad you were spoiled rotten, you deserve it! Let's celebrate some more this week!
just today I was thinking, are there any birthdays coming up, and I immediately thought of alisha and the whole "all our birthdays are on the 13th or 23rd!!...except for lolo" so then I remembered yours! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! so fun to get out with brian and be pampered. glad you had a great birthday!
So glad that you got to have fun celebrating!!! That is how it should be!!!
Well, happy belated birthday!!! sounds like a blast and I'm so glad you got spoiled rotten...you totally deserve it!!!
You are spoiled! Happy Bday ANH!
Happy Birthday Alison! I just love you to pieces! I can't believe that this year is "30" for all of us! Brian sure got it right! What a guy!
yay that bri stepped it up and celebrated your 30th in style! you most definitely deserved it. sounds like such a great time, loved the pics. self timed ones are the best! love youuuuuu!!!!! happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had an extra special month :)
I think it's pretty clear that I could only afford one sweater because I spent all our money on your birthday. It's like that story where the husband sells his watch so he can by a nice hair clip for his wife and the wife sells her hair so she can buy a nice watch band for the husband - except only the husband got screwed in our story.
love you forever!
BA
Post a Comment