Thursday, October 18, 2007

And the winner is....

Kendee

Rachie

Christi

Congratulations!!! If you are wondering how I picked them...I cut out strips and put them in a bag and drew the names (and above is the order that I drew them). I tried to make it as random as possible so others wouldn't get too jealous. Ok, so maybe nobody cares.

So, winners email me your address and you will get a lovely surprise from yours truly. Drop hints if you have any special requests.

Thanks to everyone who commented. It is fun to hear from those I haven't heard from in a long time. I just have to say that I love how blogging has reconnected/connected me to so many friends. Thanks for being my friend!

5 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

ANH - What a fun idea you did! I read this post and had no clue what you were talking about, so I had to read below it. I think I may copy it someday! What a great way to help people get to know you too!

Laurel said...

Great friends. Great prizes. Great idea! (even though I WASN'T a winner...) :) I still might do this one anyway! Fun, fun, Alison!

Tara said...

Man I'm pissed - you know it was totally rigged.

ha ha kidding! love ya!

Christi said...

Who Hoo! You know where I live!

Rachie said...

I am one lucky gal!