
He became an official Esquire yesterday as his judge swore him in. Emery & I got to witness the event and meet the Judge he works for. Nice lady, she walked by as I was standing in the hall and said "Hi, nice to meet you, thanks for letting you husband work here." I didn't know she was the judge until afterward when she put on her robe.
We got to meet the rest of his co-workers and see where he spends his days. Nice cubical babe, looks like fun times.
Well, it was a fun field trip and I am so proud of my hubbie, but do I really need to call you BA Esquire now?
30 comments:
woohoo!!! Congratulations to the Anderson family. I hope you are all doing well and loving Las Vegas. It is rainy and stormy here is lovely Eugene with all the hippies.
I am so excited for you and your darling family! I am Aryn (Bunker) Sampson's cousin, Natalie Hall. I love looking at your cute family and Blog if you do not mind.
I know the excitement of passing the bar. We experienced that 4 years ago, such hard work! The stress is gone.
Anyhow I used to hang out a little bit with your sister-in-law Holly, when I was living in Utah. I hope she is doing well. Let her know I said hi. You need to tell her to start a blog, or is she anti-blogging.
Sorry to bug you with my random post.
Congrats again, good luck to your husband and you with the next exciting steps of life!
Hooray and congratulations! For you, too, mind you. Law School is almost as much an effort for the sweet wife at home alone with her daughter every day. Enjoy it all!
Yay, congratulations! It is nerve-racking waiting for those results! I'm excited for you guys that he passed. Good job!
Congratulations little family! All of those years of study all worth it! Congrats to you for having this stress off of your backs.
Of course you have to call him Esquire! J/K I am so glad that he passed! Congrats. Cute pics!
Those pictures are so great! Now I definitely want to go when Steve gets sworn in! Congrats Brian and Alison!
Oh man, I don't want Steve to have to do it again...
Congrats Andersons! That is awesome!
Tell him congrats! I think it's every law student's deepest fear not to pass. We know someone who has failed the bar FOUR times. Now that's gotta hurt! Once would be bad enough. Good thing you guys passed on try #1! What a relief!
That cubicle looks familiar...
The Judge is nice, isn't she? They did a little ceremony like that for John too. I'm glad that you guys have the BAR behind you! Oh it does feel good, doesn't it?!
Congrats to all of you! Years of hard work totally paid off!
That is sooo exciting! Congrats to all of you. I hope you are loving vegas...I want to go there again soon and next time I want to make sure and see you.
You've been tagged. Look at my blog for the rules.
Alisha
ps CONGRATS!!! That's so nice that it's finished. I found your blog from Kendee's, and I found her's from Christy Denney's. =)
Yipee! I totally understand the part about being more worried about your husband's reaction to the results more than the actual results. We had to wait 4 months for the Washington state results and I thought I was either going to die! Tygh says that the stress doesn't really slow down after the bar, but on my end of things it totally does. Call him ESQ every chance you get because it not only sounds cool, but he earned it.
Congrats!! that must be such a relief... I remember when nate got his results, we were out of town celebrating our anniversary. our plan was to wait until we got home so we could have an enjoyable weekend no matter what, but he couldn't wait... so jessie checked our mail and called us, it was soooo nerve racking (he told her if she messed with him, he would never talk to her again)...anyway, congrats again and enjoy a working husband!!
congrats! we are so excited for you guys! You look so dang cute Alison. I'm sure it was so stressful to go through all that. Good Job Brian!
That is wonderful. All of your hard work is finally paying off. Congratulations!
YEAH!! Congrats to your whole family, that's great news! All those years of hard work finally paid off. Hope you got to celebrate!
YEA!! I guess that means your staying in Vegas! Well, you're closer than you were. Congrats to both you and Brian!!
Let's seriously plan a girls trip for next year!!
Whoops, missed your other two tags! =) You're definitely off the hook. Anyways, glad things are good in Vegas. Is Brian getting a job there?
Congrats to you guys! That's so exciting and what an accomplishment! Good luck with his new job! I am happy for you.
How exciting!! Please tell BA esquire I'm so proud.
That's awesome. Congrats.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!
Congrats!! That's so awesome, I bet you guys are so thrilled and relieved!
Yay!! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats on having such a successful hubby! I can't wait to be passed all of the stressful stuff too! You look beautiful Ali!
Thanks so much for the pics!! They are adorable. Congratulations I am extremely happy for you guys! YAY! I'm excited to see you soon.
Congrats BAESQ. You are a real adult now, I hope you are happy.
Congrats on selling your soul. Good luck with that.
How come you get to be so funny AND so beautiful? not fair :)
CONGRATS to both of you for making it through! So there IS a light at the end of the education tunnel?? Tell me ALL about it!
love you!
loralee
Post a Comment