And not just because we don't have to go to church (ok, I said it), I do like going to church but it feels nice to have a change.
And not just because of the bowling game (have I not told you about the bowling game, the greatest Anderson tradition? Song lyrics and a little bit about it were featured on my sis-in-laws blog here), although I do look forward to the bowling game for months. Who doesn't want presents?
And not just because the boys going to priesthood makes for a nice time to hang with the girls.
And not just because conference trumps sports on TV and of course any excuse to get Brian to turn off football at this time of year makes me happy.
And not just because this weekend we get a chance to relax a little and be together with my little family.
I love conference weekend because it was just what I needed. It comes every 6 months for a nice reminder of what is important, encouragement to be better, inspiring words and strengthens my testimony.
Oh, and here are pics I have been meaning to post of Emery with her cute pigtails. Hope you had a great conference weekend.

13 comments:
I love the pics of Emery. I don't think anyone I know has a more cluttered house than your mother...HOLY COW! And, I love that conference trumps football. I've already had about as much as I can handle.
I loved conference too, I was wondering, however how many people were blogging during that talk about using our time for family and not on computers and such! HA! Such cute piggies too by the way!
I loved Conference too! So many great, inspiring things said. Me too -- it was just what I needed.
I agree. Conference weekend was just what was needed! I love Emery's pigtails. I am still jealous.
She looks so grown up! I can't wait until Isabel has hair to do something fun with. Love to conference weekend!
That picture is ADORABLE!!! Seriously, so cute! I'm sad I missed out on girls night, but agree that conference is a nice change from regular church. It's relaxing and nice to hear form the GAs once in awhile.
Oh my gosh she is so cute and big! I love conference too. Didn't you just want to cry when Elder Wirthlin started shaking so bad? That was sad!
Conference is always the best! Seriously I loved it and always feel a little more motivated to be better :) Glad you loved it! BTW Emery is a doll. I love her piggies.
I totally agree about conference. It was nice for a change, rather than football (my husband is a sucker for football also). I love Emery's pigtails. I can't wait until Livy has more hair, but it will probably be a while.
Conference weekend is the best time to hang out in your pj's and make a big yummy breakfast! It's always nice to get a little refresher for what's most important! Love Emery's pigtails. It's always fun once they can finally wear them!
I love the pigtails. Very cute. Conference was great and just what I needed as well. :)
I am so surprised at how grown-up little Emery is! Izabella couldn't have pigtails until she was around 18 months old. I remember how proud I was when it was long enough to style. (Like I had any thing to do with it!)
Cute piggies! So were you in UT for conference and the bowling game? I remember that from when you two birds were dating.
Post a Comment