Swim/Lay out
Indie & Emery loved playing with the buckets
Liz (who is 36 weeks pregnant - I hate being pregnant with her) & my Mother-in-law, soaking up the sun.

Vegas locals, you recognize this place? Yes, we drove the 2 hours (back) to Las Vegas to get some shopping done. We hit storytime so that was fun. I just had to laugh that we came back to my home while I was on vacation.
Hollie modeling her awesome outfit that she tried on over her clothes (you knew this pic was going on the blog, right?)Eat
Sorry, we were too busy to take pictures at the eating times - but going out to eat every night is like a dream come true for me. Yumm....
That is basically all we did all week and I loved it. Now back to reality and lots of laundry.


14 comments:
Looks like you had fun basking in the sun, eating out, and just playing all week like we did!
Glad you had fun and glad you're back! I can't believe you came down to Vegas on your vacation to St. George! I hope you ate at the Pizza Factory for me! I love that place. I love St. George.
Ahh-- vacations are the best, aren't they? Love it! And you've got some darling pictures of the kiddies. Well done!
Looks like so much fun! So glad you got a weeks worth of shopping and family fun.
Those three matching dresses were so cute! Hope you had fun but I missed your posts!
ugh-can you say "whale"? seriously-are my arms and boobs pregnant too?
anyway, it was a fun trip. roseola and thrush aside, i'd say it was quite successful. you should see my face now-i look like a coon. i'll have to post a pic to my blog. i was too embarrassed to leave my house today because of it!
okay, now that i've seen the jumpsuit and how cute it is, i'm a little pissed i didn't pony up 4.97 and buy the fashion statement of a jumpsuit. had sooo much fun with you and emers. peace out homegirl.
Oh, I can't wait for pool weather here! You just got me really pumped for summer, vacation or not. I'm glad you had fun on your vay-cay.
And 36 weeks? I'll never believe it, Liz. I wouldn't want to be pregnant near you, either!
I am glad that you had a good time basking in the sun. I want to find a suit like that for Reagan. I think it is hilarious that you guys came down to Vegas!
I love Emery's little suit too. She's so darn cute!
Man, Brian looks EXACTLY like his mom I think!
Looks like fun! I love basking in the sun and eating out. I'm so jealous.
Fun! Fun!
There's no place like home for the holidays, right?
what a fun time! don't you love a change of schedule sometimes? and emery looks so happy to be in matching dresses. those are too cute. i bet she loved playing with other kids all day. it's kind of a break when they actually have someone to play with!
Post a Comment