
The weather - I love that it is getting to be swimming weather. I love the sunshine and the warmth and I can't wait for summer. People think I am crazy because the summer here is what most people dread but I am not dreading it. And I am totally aloud to change my tune whenever I want - so when it becomes 112 I can complain all I want about how uncomfortable and hot it is. I am just fickle like that.
American Idol - Seriously...who is voting for
Jason Castro? He so needs to be kicked off. I am starting to really like David Cook (ever since his hair cut so he no longer has the greasy combover). Brooke, I love ya, but I think that you have done all you can do in this competition (her 2nd song was good last night but the first was embarrassing). David A. you are amazing but sometimes I can't stand your humble cheesiness. And why don't people like Seyesha? She has an awesome voice and she is beautiful. Can't wait to see what happens - and by that I mean Jason better get the boot. And you know that part about Paula talking about the 2nd song when they had only sung once is going to be on the Soup this week. She is losing it. Oh - and didn't you all love Neil Diamond?Heartburn - I think it is trying to kill me.
Congratulations - To Nick and Steve for passing the Nevada Bar! Phew! YAY for you and your families - it is just as much a relief for the wives as it is for them.
A Job - And CONGRATS to my hubbie because he got us a job (for when his clerkship is over in August). We feel blessed because it is a great job and for a firm that he really wanted to work. Way to go, hun! It is just so nice after all that schooling to have something that will be so much more permanent.
My child has OCD - I seriously don't know what to do about her sometimes but she just freaks out if she can't do something just right or make things go the way she wa
nts them (as pictured here, she has to get the blanket perfectly straightened so she can wrap her baby). The other night she was crying hysterically in bed because her blanket was messed up and kept crying for Brian to "fix it" and he couldn't seem to fix it to her liking (I was away at book club this night but the report back from dad sounded serious). Any thoughts?Cute Dress - I want to find a cute maternity dress to wear to my high school reunion. I know that seems like an impossibility - so help a girl out. Find one and send me the link. And lets try to find one that tries to disguise the fact that I will ready to pop or at least not look like I am wearing a tent.
Costco - How could I spend so much at Costco and have nothing but chicken and dishwashing detergent to show for it? Ok, there were a few other things but nothing fun. And I hate gas (the kind that you put in your car).
Ok, my brain is spent and you are probably bored enough.
17 comments:
You make me laugh. I recird American Idol so I can fast forward through what drives me bonkers--namely Jason. I love the Soup, it is one of my favorite shows. It is so true!!! Anna used to have to have things just right, her velcro on her shoes for example. I would spend what seemed like hours trying to get the tension just right. She did eventually grow out of it--lucky for her. Congrats on the real and permanent job!!! Happy news. I am always happy if I can leave Costco with spending under $100--not including gas. That in itself is almost $100. Good luck on finding a dress. I am sure you will look darling as usual!!!
1) I hate the kind of gas that you don't put in your car.
2) I spent an hour at Costco yesterday and left with some new pillows, ground beef and tortillas.
3) I love David Cook. But, I think everyone else sucks big time. Sean erased last night's American Idol so I didn't see it. I will have to check it out online.
oh adi this pregnancy thing is getting to ya!! hee hee. um i have a couple cute enough dresses, if you want you can check them out when you come up. hurray for boy-ya i can't wait till i get to call you guys to bail us out because we're bankrupt and you're living large!! hey, that's what families do right??!! have a happy!
I will keep my eyes out for a cute dress!
I agree with just about everything else you said! Especially spending money on gas. I hate it!
Oh yeah. Congrats again to Brian with the job!
Congrats to you guys on the new job! Oh my gosh it's so weird to think that the school and clerking days are over and we're (almost for me) finally moving on to a permanent job. WOW! So cool!
See ya Jason Castro!
i was waiting to hear what was going on with BA's occupational future (as i get every update second hand from Ry and they are always completely devoid of details!) CONGRATS!
I love this post! So much to comment on! Congrats on the new job! I am so happy for you guys. Dido on gas and I am sure in a month or so, you'll be wishing summer was over!
-i am so grateful that you dislike jason....i couldn't agree more...he drives me nuts. i wouldn't mind if brooke gets kicked off tonight though, she kind of drives me nuts, even though she is cute. david cook all the way.
-gas sucks, all kinds.
-at least you have a month's worth of chicken, right?
-downeast has really cute dresses of all places. i went there with a friend today and we were trying them on and saying they would be cute for maternity. do they have one in st. george?
-congrats to your family on the new job, that is great news.
Your pregnancy brain sounds a lot like my regular brain.
Congratulations on the job! That is very exciting. And I'm totally jealous about all the benefits (if John told me right). Good job!
I tried to find you a maternity dress but I'm afraid to look too long; maternity clothes trick me into thinking being pregnant is cute and fun and I can't start messing with my head that way. I'm sure you will be gorgeous in any dress you wear!
And I love Costco but it sure does add up quick. Especially when you buy 10lb of Swedish Fish like we do.
My brain is gone due to pregnancy too. I wish it was warm here. I don't like AI. I'm dreading when my husband has to take the bar (another year to go). Congrats on the job! As for a pregnancy dress ... last year at my 10 year, a pregnant friend of mine just wore cute black pants and a cute top. Maybe that's the way to go. Dresses tend to get drapey so it's hard to find a super flattering one for being that pregnant. At least for me.
Oh, and we call Costco the "Hundred Dollar Store" because even if all you want is their mango salsa, you spend $100 in the end.
Ok I TOTALLY and ABSOLUTELY agree with your AI opinions. Please let castro go tonight!
CONGRATS on the job! That is so awesome!
I also really understand where Emery is coming from because I freak out if my bedding gets twisted during the night too. I have to get up and fix it or I just can't sleep!
my faith in america is restored: brooke is finally out of there! and yes, paula is on crack. i watched it on dvr last night and when she said that i went back through the whole show up to that point trying to find all the "second performances" that i thought i missed.
this dress is cute, sort of expensive, and dressy. i'm not sure what you are looking for but this would definitely be slimming. maybe consider nice pants and a blouse too? http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2950449/0~2376776~2374327~6005194~6005228?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6005228&P=1
Hey cutie-- I love this post. It is totally how my brain feels these days. At my reunion last year, I wore cute dark jeans ( know! JEANS!) and a cute, dressier top. Just ask around and see what others are wearing; you can't go wrong.
I love reading all your great thoughts! I'm officially on the look out for a cute prego dress for you! I too hate gas prices right now but lucky for you the CRV's do pretty good? David Cook is my favorite. I wouldn't be disappointed if he or David Arch won. Can I say Paula is crazy! makes good t.v.! Congrats on the job! Oh and thanks for the Juniors recommendation! So yummy!
Love the post! I feel the same way about idol and costco as you! I will keep my eyes open for a cute maternity dress...love the random thoughts, I am SO like that when i am prego! Congrats on the job for Brian, thats great! BTW I am so glad you are going to the reunion prego and all! You look so great pregnant! OH and I LOVE david cook, I cant get by little davids lisp, have you noticed it?
Post a Comment