Thursday, April 17, 2008

In case you were wondering...

...we are off playing with cousins in St. George.Be back soon!

13 comments:

Brianne said...

Cute pictures! And by the way, my regular blog is down, so link onto this new one and keep it from now on. Thanks! Have Fun!

Cassey said...

So cute! Have fun in St. George! Thanks for being a loyal commenter!

kim said...

Look at how long Emery's hair is!!! I knew it would come in one day. She is so darling. Give her a big hug from me.

Laurel said...

I love that they LOOK like cute little cousins. Have a great trip!

lisset said...

hope you are all enjoying a little vacay! isn't it nice to get awar every now and then?!

Emily said...

Emery looks so big in those pictures I can't get over it!!! I won't see you for a long time!

Katie said...

emery couldn't be any cuter! I love her cute pig tails! I need to have a little girl one of these days (but not too soon!)

Tara said...

Hi Alison! I love that last pic of Emery in the tub. She is so freakin cute!!

Christi said...

I am glad that you are having a good time. Love the pictures. Can't wait for you to get back!

Jobro said...

I'm very angry I'm in stupid, cold Logan when I should be partying with you guys.

Alicia said...

I was wondering where you were. :) Glad you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

I just love her little glasses.
She is so darling.
lisa sonnenberg

bulkleybunch said...

we made it back and we already miss ya! little emers is for sure the happiest baby on the block with her regimented schedule and requests for nap time. not fair, but still love ya. btw what were you hiding behind that car seat?