Thursday, April 24, 2008

What's in a name...

My friend tagged me to do this and since she so kindly obliged with my suckfest tag, I thought I better do this. Plus, it is kind of funny and I am bored as well.

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Lady CR-V
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): Coffee Heath Bar Crunch Chocolate Chip
3. My "fly girl" name (first initial of first name and first 3 letters of last name): A And
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Pink Horse
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Nicole Portland
6. My Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name): Andal
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Yellow Dr. Pepper
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Frank Dewey
9. My lounge singer name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Ralph Twix
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Lucille Dean

Man my gangsta name sounds tough. Ok, now you try.

7 comments:

Kara said...

Sweet! I think it's funny! Thanks for sharing. You're bored too? I didn't think you ever got bored, Miss Social Butterfly! That should be one of your nicknames. I'm so bored, I'm watching Days of Our Lives while blogging!

Christi said...

I must admit I like the lounge singer name!

Mary said...

The gangster name totally suits you--sweet and sassy. :)

Sammy Pow said...

I'm glad you advertise to everyone how you selectively choose to keep the word of wisdom. But when I want to smoke a joint it's all hell fire and damnation from you.

Go figure...

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i did this in my head as i read along to yours...man, i'd have some bizarro names. maybe i'll take a crack at it tomorrow.

lisset said...

i love posts that make me laugh. particularly on days when i am sure to pull my hair out at any moment. ohhhh myyyy gooosh. will this kid ever stop?!?!?!?1

melbo said...

My rock star name is Cocoa Protegé. Ooo, that's sexy! Even though I sound more like a stripper than a rock star - I like it!