Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Did you miss me?

I am usually so addicted to blogging that I hardly go more than 2 days without a post...now it has been 6. I am pretty sure I am the only one going through withdrawals (everyone else is probably thinking, "didn't really notice"). Anyway, I am glad to be home although we had a super fun time playing with family (sorry to the friends that I never got together with, please forgive me!)

As nice as it was to sleep in my own bed, with my own pillows - coming home from a trip is a bit of a hassle. Besides the unpacking and the mountain of laundry (despite doing laundry twice while on vacation), there is the fact there there isn't any milk or fresh produce in the house, the mail to go through, all my DVR'd shows that I need to catch up on (don't tell me what happens on the Grey's season finale) and the 93 blogs to catch up on (and that's not counting the private blogs that don't show up on my google reader). Oh, and the exciting news is that I am finally done with work since they finally told me when I should stop working. But now that means I have to pack up all my work gear that they sent to me to do the work from home and mail it back. I hate mailing packages!

So, I am glad to be home and I hope you missed me as much as I missed you - but please don't be offended if I don't comment on all 93 blogs. SYTYCD is waiting for me!

14 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

if you seriously check up on 93 blogs, you are my hero! or nightmare? how in the crap does emery let you do that? well i guess that comes with being the happiest baby on the block so i just answered my own question. :) loved seeing you and emers, it was just okay seeing bri bri. well you know it wouldn't be an anderson get together without a little drama. thanks for staying related to us. love you.

Kara said...

I second all of that about coming home, except I doubt if I have 93 blogs to catch up on! Don't forget mine, I'm private now you know!! I hate that, but o-well. Glad you had a nice time, and we're glad you're back. I haven't watched Grey's or SYTYCD either! And you're usually the one to tell me what I missed before I know I missed it!! It was nice running into you today at Wal-Mart.

Emily said...

We missed you, don't ever leave me again.

The Scotts said...

YEA!!! I was wondering if you went into labotr!?!? Glad you are back ANH! When are you coming down here for the reunion? I need to talk myself into going. Lets get together with all the gals sometime if we can that weekend!!

Tara said...

Dude I totally missed you and your blogging! (I live in your town now so I can miss you for real!) YAH!

Anyway Glad your back now let's play!

P.S. I totally quit watching Greys but I was flipping through channels the other night and caught some of the season finale. Let me just say - YIKES.

Caryn said...

I really do miss when you don't post. Your blog is one of the few I check daily for updates! And YES I am so happy SYTYCD is back!

I too want to know when you are coming down for the reunion. We should get together that night with spouses (or just girls) and go out!

Beth said...

yes yes-when are you coming? we all need to plan something.

Brooke Hunt (aka Mr. Burns) said...

yes- I totally missed you. Sorry we didn't catch up in Utah. I know lives are busy- and I am the dork that didn't call- glad u r home safe... funny bit of biz- my friend (peggy- u met her) was due june 11th, but went with me to slc, and we flew home- went straight to the hospital, and she had her 6lb. 14oz baby girl 12 hours after landing! Madness huh?!?!

Christi said...

Don't leave for another week for a while!!!! I agree with you about the post office. I HATE going. Tell me what you think about Grey's. I only was able to watch the first 1/2 hour!

The Farnsworth Family said...

You were definitely missed! Glad you had a good trip. Hope you enjoyed SYTYCD as much as I did. So happy to have one show to look forward to a week!

Jessett said...

We totally missed you and your blogs... So I heard you had lunch with Danielle. She loved seeing you.

Welcome back!!!

OMG!!! Do you still have the Grey's Recorded. Mine did not record. I would love to get together and watch it if you still have it.

Lizzy said...

Glad you're back to blogging. I did notice your absence! And don't worry at all about being busy while in Utah, totally understandable. Don't sweat it.

Hurry and get caught up on all your shows so you can blog some more!

Brianne said...

I did miss you! I checked your blog a couple times and was getting a little worried. I'm glad you made it home and that all is well....all but the mountain of laundry, etc, etc...

Bringhursts said...

I missed you!