Monday, May 19, 2008

Farewell...

Isn't it great to get together just to say goodbye? That is what this weekend was as we get ready to send another nephew on his mission.

On Saturday we went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens and boy was it beautiful! I was sad I didn't bring my new camera to capture all the greenery and tulips that I don't get to see in Las Vegas.





Sunday was such a great day to relax with family and eat a lot of food. Seriously...we went through 10 dozen sweet rolls and much much more...

Me and the soon to be Elder. Sisters...a niece, a baby nephew and a sister friend

So happy to be back in the 'tah with my family. Emery and I get to play here all week until Brian comes up to join us for another farewell.

13 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like it's beautiful up there and you're missing out on all this heat down here! Have fun with your family.

Ilene said...

Okay, where did you get that cute blue top?

I need to feel cute instead of like some walking prehistoric fertility statue.

lisset said...

you look so cute pregnant its disgusting!!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

okay-weird-google reader didn't tell me you posted yesterday. this could be bad. bad, i tell ya!

cute nephew! and a cute BIL's farewell coming up too. so sad-i say we take a stand against these "missions!" who needs 'em?

anyway, guess i'll see you in the hospital? CRAZY! 7am, be there or be square!

bulkleybunch said...

amen on the mission comment lizzy! adi where are you?! thanks for saying hi. jk love ya.

Lizzy said...

You're in Utah? For a whole week? Are you gonna have any free time??

Christi said...

Looks like you are having fun! We miss you here, it was 107 yesterday.

Brianne said...

Any reason to get together is a good reason, even if it is to say goodbye. Especially when there's good food and good company!!

And btw you are SUPER Cute!!!

Chante said...

Oh I so wish we were there to play and have fun with the fam!

Beth said...

you and your sisters are so cute! how fun to get to see everyone.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I love seeing pics of your fam! You look amazing and beautiful as always! The gardens look so beautiful! Good luck to the knew missionary. I have met him twice when he was a lot younger! Enjoy Utah!

The Scotts said...

Shut the front door! Is that Lauren? Glad that you get to see your family. I love seeing pictures of all you beautys!

Rachie said...

You are looking so tan and cute! I know you are feeling pregnant...but I think you look GREAT!