My dad and stepmom visited this weekend and we had lots of fun. I am starting to get the hang of this entertaining visitors thing...sort of. I love having visitors and having grandparents there to dote on my kid is an added bonus.The short trip was packed with Town Square (I shared the joys of H&M, of course), lots of yummy food, the Bellagio Conservatory, BMW motorcycle shop, the District, a carousel ride, and the Cheesecake Factory. I forgot my camera everywhere we went, but fortunately got a shot when we went to a happening 2 yr old birthday party.
It was great to spend some time with my dad and Cheri and for Emery to get to know them better. They live in UT and whenever we come up we are spread so thin among family that we never get to spend too much time with them. Grandma won Emery's heart with some bracelets and a necklace and Pop Pop just knows how to get kids to love him. Thanks for coming and celebrating your birthday weekend with us!
And I also want to give a shout out to my beautiful SIL who received her Master's Degree in Speech Pathology! Brrr, Boloto, Small Beeta, Burrito, Bloated, Brittles, Belini (the girl has more nicknames than I can count) we are so proud of you and love that you can help our kids learn to talk! Congratulations!!!!
9 comments:
Your dad and stepmom are way cute. Glad you guys had an awesome weekend.
Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Glad that they got to spend some one on one time with Emers!
Sounds like fun! I love doting grandparents.
And congrats to your SIL. I once lived next to a couple where the wife was in school studying speech pathology but her husband had a lisp. It's been about five years so I bet his lisp is all but history!
Your dad and stepmom are so cute! Tell them thanks for keeping my kid entertained, since he wasn't too into the birthday party. What is his deal?
Glad you guys had a good time, they seem to be so in love with Emery...it's cute to watch.
Hey Alison, I've been hanging with your family this weekend! ryan told me today at the park that we look alike. She is so cute. We went to Amy's casserole party and had them over for McCall's shower. Looks like fun with your dad and stepmom. BTW...you don't even look prego's!
Ok Liz's comment is hilarious.
Anyway what a fun weekend! I want to go to townsquare.. that place looks awesome!
Oh please tell me that you really refer to your dad as Pop Pop... I am a die-hard Arrested Development fan, and am trying to con my parents into letting us call them Gangy and Pop Pop.
Thanks for the shout out! I am impressed. You will be getting an announcement soon, but it is a little pathetic and I didn't have time to call you back! My life is pretty boring now, so if you could still teach me some of your tricks I would be so happy! I am glad you got to spend time with your dad and stepmom. Sounds like lots of fun.
oh yeah...do you want me to email you all the St. George pictures or make a CD? They are really cute.
Post a Comment