Thursday, May 08, 2008

Halle-freakin-lujah!

My faith in AI and the voting is restored.My favorite is the title of this article. Burned out is right...the guy just seems so high all the time. Farewell, Jason... it's about time.

Who do you think will win it all? And are you all sooooo excited for May 22nd (SYTYCD?)

13 comments:

kim said...

I am so with you on this one. I was embarassed for him when he kept screwing up and sounded so horrible. I still have no clue as to how he lasted so long. I really don't.

bulkleybunch said...

bless his heart!!! he was kinda funny last night! i thought of you when he got the boot. love ya!

Hannah said...

Holy cow...I was so happy last night. He needed to be voted off a LONG time ago.

Emily said...

YAY FINALLY!!!!!

Mandee said...

He had to be high last night... so happy he's gone, especially after this weeks performances.

destiny said...

He needed to go WEEKS ago! Thank goodness he won't be singing 3 songs next week, and thank goodness I have DVR and have been able to skip every time he sung!

I am so pumped for SYTYCD!!!

Lizzy said...

It took me forever to figure out SYTYCD stood for. I got it now.

It's about time Jason got the boot. It was hard to watch him sing. Good riddance!

Tara said...

YES! Castro has been dismissed and all is right with the world.

It's about freakin time! I think Archuleta is going to win it all. It is definitely him or the other David. DA is a bit cheesy for me sometimes but you gotta hand it to him - he has an amazing voice!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I'm so glad to see him go! Yippee!!

Ami Bethea said...

I'm so excited for SYTYCD!! Please remind us when it is near so I can DVR it. I am so afraid I will forget but my DVR only works 6 days in advance. I's so glad that guy got kicked off too, it was actually painful to listen to him sing these last few weeks.

Ilene said...

I don't watch AI but I'm happy you are happy. That guy's hair was gross.

As for anniversary's we have had one good one. The rest pretty much stink. I keep waiting for us to have some kind of break from moving or babies but life just doesn't seem to work out. I'm holding out for my 10th anniversary, though. It will be awesome. Dan will buy me a beautiful wedding band with lots of diamonds. He will give it to me back at Multnomah Falls where he proposed. It's going to be so romantic.

I should tell him about my plans.

Chante said...

Thank goodness he is gone! Seriously, some of the comments he made when he picked Bob Marley and everything were driving me crazy!!! And.....I am so so so excited for SYTYCD!!!!!

Christi said...

So glad he is off. He wasn't even trying at the end!