Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Old Pictures - Part 1, Just the 2 of us

I have been going through trying to organize digital pics on our old computer and it has been so fun to see old pics.

Some go way back when we were dating...and birthdays past with old roomates and friends...and on our honeymoon when we were so tan and in love...and when I used to be able to do this (or should I say Brian used to be able to do this)...and back when we moved to DC and I dyed my hair brown...and our first trip to Disneyland together (did I say first, I meant only trip...we really need to go again)...
and we bought our first house...when we moved to Oregon...
It was just the 2 of us...until we added one more.





Oh, yeah and I also got pregnant. But we'll stop here for now.

18 comments:

Emily said...

Alison...is that a perm?

It's fun to see those pics from when i didn't know you. It's weird to see you with brown hair; it looks really good though!

I sure do miss that yellow house...but not so much Rusty.

Christi said...

I love how young you guys look. I want to see you with brown hair!!!!! Good ol Rusty! I can't wait to see Part 2.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

ha! that first pic is awesome! were you guys heading out to a gin blossoms concert?

i've been going through all our pics and backing up the hard-drive, too. it's so fun. even seeing nash's itty bitty pics seem like so long ago. and when i see pics from us dating or the honeymoon i get all misty cause we had no idea what was ahead (a lot of crap)!

and poor rusty.

Emily S. said...

cute, cute cute!! You have always been so foxy!!

Alicia said...

Wow-- I have no memory of that picture. Where is that? When is that? Awesome. Love the memories. You are so cute, of course.

Lizzy said...

You look like a completely different person with dark hair.

I love the reminiscing. I've seen the Dirty Dancing-like lift picture before, but it's still my favorite!

bulkleybunch said...

thanks for the trip down memory lane, i love pics!! cute couple! poor rusty. dogs suck.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I love the curly hair and the brown hair! Can u and Brian teach us how to do that amazing stunt???Why didnt you do cheer? You would have been great!

Tara said...

How fun! And let me just say that you look really cute with brown hair too! Yeah I am excited for part 2 as well!

C Crane said...

So fun to see old pictures! I love the different hair dos for you and BA!

Caryn said...

How fun, I also did a little scanning of old photos, you might want to look at my blog...

I kinda like the dark hair on you, how long did that last?

Kara said...

You loos so young, and cute as always! Where was that picture of the Mayan Temple thing? We have a picture that looks just like that from Mexico. I love the dirty dancing picture- I have always wanted to do that, but that looks scary, you're not even in the water!

Laurel said...

I LOVE sifting through old pictures. I did that about a week ago, too, and laughed the whole time! Btw, I am beyond thrilled I made the post. :)

Cassey said...

I love your brown hair. I think your yellow house is cute, thee's just no houses in Vegas with character like that

Brianne said...

I love reminiscing with old pictures. It's fun to see pics of you from before I met you! Thanks for sharing.

lisset said...

memories....
i never knew you died your hair brown! what a way to switch the classic AA haircut!

Kendee said...

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. I loved the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Rusty rocks! And Brian looks so sweet in the photo with Alison on his lap. His hair is so awesome looking, and he looks like the perfect boyfriend! How lucky!
Brad, dad, father