Monday, June 23, 2008

Pool Party & Milky White Thighs

Warning: Content of this post may be NSFW

We had fun getting together with friends on Saturday night for pool party and BBQ (thanks Chelsie for the pics, I wonder how many blogs these will end up on). For me, nothing is better than playing with friends, swimming and eating. That is my happy place.Anyway, Brian thought this would be a great opportunity to wear his Lacoste swimsuit that he bought on Ebay a few years ago. It is short, tight and the pockets hang down farther than the actual shorts. I was excited for him to show off his milky white thighs (MWT) for all my friends.
This made me think of the many other times that my husband has proudly displayed his MWT for all to see.Valentine's Day 2002 - this beauty was framed and given to me as a lovely surprise while we were engaged. Back then I was so embarrassed that I didn't know what to do with it. Now I am happy to show you all the sexy man that I married. Do you like the obvious tan lines on the thighs? I am pretty sure he hit the tanning beds prior to this photo shoot, I guess he didn't think about the speedo when going to tanning.Labor Day Weekend 2004 - Fresh into the 1st year of law school we went camping with some new friends. Brian thought the best way for them to get to know us would be by introducing them to his MWT.

I wish I had more photos to commemorate some other great times that the MWT came out. One of his favorites was when he was at Lake Powell with his family and he went in the water to go wakeboarding with a normal swimsuit and came up with nothing but an electric blue speedo. I believe his mom threw that treasured speedo away before I came around.

So, be warned - there is a good chance if you hang out with my husband and I for any amount of time, there is a chance you will get an up close and personal look at his beautiful MWT. It's a good thing I love them.

30 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

Best damn blog in a while.

s.lloyd said...

Finally! I can't wait for all the "regulars" to post on these beauties. You probably could have spiced things up a little more by changing your theme to something more appropriate, like leopard skin, or tiger stripes... just a suggestion.

Kara said...

OMG!!!! That leopard picture of Brian is to die for!!! He has no shame in his MWT does he?

Beth said...

oh WOW-is your husband okay with this postage? hilarious!

C Crane said...

I tried to view your blog at work but the filters that block the porn websites were not letting me see your blog. I now know why. I threw up in my mouth when I saw the picture. That pic of brian will haunt me for months.
Nate

Lizzy said...

I love your warning at the beginning of this post.

Brian looks way too comfortable in the shot of him on the bed. And I love the swim shorts. Too funny.

bulkleybunch said...

brian, are we really related??!! jk i'm worse than you a lot of the time. the pic on the bed is a new one for me and i'm not sure how i feel about it yet, i'll get back to you guys!!! hahaha love you!

Bringhursts said...

Funniest and most disturbing blog I've read in awhile. Thanks for the MWT post.

Also, Todd and I noticed Nate's comment. However, if he looks at his picture at the BBQ, he is also the proud of owner of some MWTs. Just thought we'd point that out . . .

Bringhursts said...

Wowsas.

Emily said...

I keep trying to think of a good comment to make. There are just no words.

Em said...

Can I just say you make me laugh!! Thank Brian for me! He is hysterical!

Rachel said...

watch out george constanza! what is the fascination with the speedo? i think all males go through a phase where they think it is ok to strap a small piece of lycra over their tweeters, but they need to be told, it's not a good look-never has been, never will be.

Tara said...

Wow I gotta say I really don't know whether to laugh or cry. I am doing a little bit of both.

Anyway just an observation but in the leopard pic I see there was some serious shaving that must have taken place. He really put a lot of thought into that picture!

Sammy Pow said...

Oh Tara, Tara, tara. You obviously have never heard the story of my leg-hair-displacement. It's a tale as old as time, really, and it needs to be told face to face, or face to leg, whatever, you get the point.

kim said...

And I worried about answering my door in my jammies every morning when Brian brought Emery over. I could have used this post earlier in life!!!

Thanks for perking up my morning.

lisset said...

niiiiiiice. now that's talent.

Brianne said...

GROSS!!!!! Put those MWT away!!!

Jessett said...

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Those pics of Brian are AWESOME! So, I guess he really likes to show off is MWT's. Hey, no shame it that!!! LOL!!! If you got it flaunt it or if you think you do its ok too.....

The pool party looked like sooo much fun. Have another one and I am for sure there.

Your little family rocks...

Jill said...

I'm surprised to say that I have not yet viewed Brian's MWT in person. I'm not sure if I should be offended or relieved?!

Caryn said...

Honestly, best blog I have read all week. Thanks BA for having no shame! LOVE the MWT!

Chelsea said...

Loved the MWT recap. I'm sorta sad I haven't been there to witness them in person. You are such a cute little pregnant lady Alison!

Ilene said...

Well, it makes sense that the girl who was voted "best legs" in high school married a man with great thighs.

Your children will have the best legs in town... even if they are milky white.

The Scotts said...

I cannot stop laughing! I am crying. I think Jared and Brian are the same person!

Kiki said...

Ryan would die if he knew I was confessing this, but when we were first married, I came home from work and he was posed on the bed wearing nothing but a male g-string. So apparently they all swap ideas. :)

Birchall Family said...

Funniest post ever! I love the pictures! that is so funny he gave that to you when you where engaged...I am still laughing!!! Hope you are feeling good, I keep checking in waiting for the baby news!

Christi said...

I just want to say that I am so glad that is how I was introduced to the MWT. Nick and I laughed so hard that night. I can't believe we have known each other this long and I have never seen that V-Day picture.

Chante said...

Oh my Ali....I think our family has witnessed those MWT at some point. I can't believe you have a picture of him in leopard....

kim said...

I saw some guy on River Road today who stole Brian's shorts. Made me laugh. If the kids hadn't been with me, I might have hunted him down and demand Brian's shorts back.

Maui said...

I'm even more disappointed that you didn't bring cutoffs to Zion's.

Brooke Hunt (aka Mr. Burns) said...

MWT- excellent use of flesh!!! I am so impressed with his willingness to have you post this- actually I would be surprised if he didn't want to show those MWT's off- I mean- just look at them- they should not be kept private- maybe he and J dog could sit and compare onetime- or do a coad photo shoot! Let me know on that- good luck!