Emery came to visit me at the hospital. She still hasn't had the chance to see her new baby sister and has not loved that I have been pretty preoccupied but she has had fun with Daddy and Grandma. We can't wait for her to meet baby Sage (yes, we finally decided on the name...Sage McKenzie).
As you know, Sage had to be on oxygen a couple days but she made great progress each day.
Day 1
Day 2 - I finally got to hold her and feed her and I can't tell you how happy that made me!
Day 3 - off the oxygen! YAY!
Then...
Today she got off the IV and is doing great! I got home yesterday but have been going into the hospital every 3 hours to feed her (but it takes an hour while there so it has been a busy couple of days).
We are hoping to take her home tomorrow. I hope we will have some more great pics then - ones that don't have any tubes. We can't wait!
We are hoping to take her home tomorrow. I hope we will have some more great pics then - ones that don't have any tubes. We can't wait!
21 comments:
Wow, busy hospital stay! I'm glad she's off the oxygen now and set to come home! That must be the greatest feeling. BTW, our daughter has the same middle name, spelled the same and everything. It's so cute!
Yeah! I'm so happy to see your baby is doing better. We had the exact same thing happen with Cade, same exact pictures of him as your little girl even. It's so scary when they come out struggling! Welcome home, hope your recovery goes well and that Sage can come home soon.
Congratulations!! I'm so happy she is here and that she is progressing well. I hope she is able to come home soon. I love the name, and doesn't Kendee have a niece named Sage? Very sweet.
poor little emmers-she just wants to see her baby sister! yay for sage-keep on, keeping on, little sista! we love you!
That is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! I am so glad she is doing better.
Sad that she's still in the hospital. But good that she's doing better. I love the tanning picture.
I love that even as tiny as she is, she still has those chubby cheeks. I remember Emmers had them, too. So cute! I can't wait to see more pictures.
I hope you're doing good, too! How are you feeling?
Yay baby Sage...you go girl! I hope she gets to come home today (mostly so I can hold her)! I love that pic of you and Emery eating at the hospital, it's so cute. She sure is patient, I bet she can't wait to see her baby sis!
Oh, and I love her name!
She is beautiful! Glad to hear she is progressing so quickly. Must be frustrating to be home without her. Can't wait to see a picture of her with her big sister!!!
YAY baby Sage! I am happy to hear that she is doing better and I hope you get to bring her home soon so you can stop traveling back and forth back and forth, especially when you are supposed to be recovering from child birth. Sheesh!
I can't wait to meet her Ali. She looks beautiful! The tanning pic is my fav as well.
Her little pink cheeks are so sweet!
I'm glad she gets to come home with you soon because that has gotta stink running to and from the hospital... especially that running home part without little Sage in tow.
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Anderson Family! She is SO adorable. She'd better be sportin' some baby BLiNg soon! Brian, that was the funniest post I have read in a long time. I was seriously laughing so hard I cried.
She is so pretty!!! I love the name Sage you have chosen, btw. I'm glad she is doing well with her temporary tube treatments (say THAT 3 times fast...) and that you get to bring her home. I can't wait to see said promised "millions" of pictures of Sage and Emery. Congratulations!
that last picture is hilarious. did they set her up like that? hot stuff!
hope she gets to come home soon and that emery gets a chance to play with her baby sister!
Yeah! Congratulations! She is adorable,and I'm sure you're loving being able to sleep on your stomach again. Way to go!
Glad you are doing well, and I am sure E can not wait to meet her new sis! Glad she is doing ok!
Yeah, I hope you get her home soon and I love her name! Especially the middle name- I want it! Well, I can't wait to get home and meet her!
What a little cutie! I hope you can take her home soon. You are in our prayers. Love the name Sage!!
she is a cutie! congratulations!
SO I cant sleep. But neither can you... LOL!!! Just checking in on you. I hope that Sage got to come home today well, I mean yesterday seeing that it is 12:45am.
Cant wait to meet her.
I will call you and check in on you today. You know like in a couple hours.
Hi. Congratulations! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog...you & your husband are hilarious by the way. I heard you had your baby so I got nosey and wanted to check it out. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! wow! don't want to bug ya, but congrats & i hope all is going well. oh yeah...sorry, this is Julie Wiscombe from the ward. :)
Post a Comment