Friday, September 26, 2008

Eight is great!

Eight - because I was told to do it and it is kind of fun.

*Note - I did this and somehow missed some of the questions so I added them in. I was kind of distracted (getting Emery ready for bed).

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch: (it may be hard to only pick 8. PS - I think I want to drop Gossip Girl because A. I could afford to drop like 16 shows and B. I was pretty irritated at last weeks episode - whatever Serena and Dan.)

1. Privileged - my favorite new show.
2. Heroes - I was seriously so lost during the premier, it has been too long.
3. Lost - speaking of lost.
4. So you think you can dance - I miss that show already.
5. 30 Rock - can't wait until next week!
6. Gilmore Girls - I still think they need to do a proper Series Finale. I love the reruns on ABC Family.
7. Pushing Daisies - next week, woohoo!
8. The Soup - you didn't see that one coming did ya? Well, its Friday and after this post that is what I am going to do. I am so much fun to be sitting at home blogging and watching TV on a Friday night.

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. Tried to clean/pick up my house but I swear you would never tell. Having a destructo toddler is very frustrating.
2. Took Emery to dance class. We decided to give it another go even though this happened last time.
3. Had some friends over for lunch.
4. Accident free streak ended while we had friends over for lunch. I don't know if I can blame her, it was pretty fun and distracting.
5. Made dinner for me and my 2 friends for our dinner group. (Have I not told you that this is the best idea ever? I make dinner every Thursday and get dinner brought to me on Tuesday and Wednesdays. I love it).
6. Went to church meeting to plan the ward Halloween Party. I love Halloween!
7. Watched the Office Premier!
8. Cried.

8 favorite places to eat: I love going out to eat!

1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Cafe Rio
3. The Tree Room
4. Red Robin
5. CPK
6. Grand Luxe Cafe
7. BJ's
8. Pin Kaow

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Halloween! I am going to attempt to make Sage's costume to go with Emerys. Just you wait.
2. Bunko.
3. Soup weather.
4. Buying a house.
5. Lost and 24 coming back.
6. Thanksgiving in AZ
7. Christmas in UT.
8. Emery going to preschool.

8 things on my wish list:

1. A house
2. For Emery to take a nap again...everyday until she goes to kindergarten.
3. To know how to take gorgeous pictures and have the equipment to do so. I just want someone to teach me everything because I am not so great with instruction manuals.
4. Sage to sleep 12 hours a night.
5. A personal shopper.
6. To go to Europe with my hubbie, without my kids.
7. Heck, I would take any little vacation without kids. I love them, but I haven't spent a night away from my kiddos...ever.
8. To take my kids to Disney World.

Now I am supposed to tag 8 people - but I'm not gonna. But do this if you want because it is kind of fun.

10 comments:

Emily said...

I am interested to see if we really can get up the courage to drop stupid Gossip Girl.

I love dinner group! It's a life saver.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i love that the tree room is followed by red robin. high class followed by some good ol white trash! (i love me some RR too, no dissin' here).

i hate that you are in LV where the fall/winter is probably actually something to look forward too. utah soup weather makes me want to curl up and die.

Christi said...

Can we really drop Gossip Girl?? I think if we do it together we can!!!

C Crane said...

Fun to hear your eight. I was wondering how you would narrow the tv list! Love the post about Emery potty training. We are going through the same thing and it is so not fun! I miss you guys tons. Sawyer asks all the time when we are going somewhere if Emery is going to be there!

bulkleybunch said...

adi adi adi ( just haven't typed or said that in a while and felt like it) great 8's! and grand luxe was super yummy-thanks!! don't drop gossip girl, they're going to get back together, i just know it. . .

Beeta said...

The SILs should win a prize for providing half of your comments on this post so far. I love Emery's little tinkle story. I read it to JP and we couldn't stop laughing. Some wonderful day when we get tv, you will have to fill me in on all the shows to watch. Did you cry yesterday because you had a bad day or because you were so happy after the office? JK.

Bringhursts said...

I love Privileged too! And I've been breaking out the soup and Todd looks at me like I'm crazy.

Lizzy said...

This is a fun, I might have to tag myself. Lamo Liz.

I can't wait for Halloween either. It's so much more fun with kids, I think. I've never been this wacko about it before. I actually dream about Ben's costume sometimes.

And I can't wait to buy a house either. Even though it's not happening anytime soon. You should film your own little version of House Hunters. Pick your top three houses and then film the walk through and then make us guess which house you picked. Fun for everyone!

Rachel said...

Thanks for participating. It is fun to see how people will respond to this sort of things. I was also impressed that you kept your tv list to eight.

Papa Bear said...

This is reminder of the Frank R. Jensen AZ reunion on Saturday November 1, 2008 from 10 am to 4pm

Location:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
7145 E. Monterey Ave
MESA , AZ 85209

It has been a long time since we have all been together, so I hope you can make it. We are planning all kinds of fun and exciting things – at the church building and also at the park just a few steps away - but we need to know ASAP who can make it so we can plan accordingly and make assignments. We know for some of you this is NOT an easy thing to attend because of a host of commitments made to our children’s activities – but we’d really love to see each of you.

Please call, email, text, or carrier pigeon:
Bart and Jackie Jensen
bartandjackie@cox.net
(480) 325-2309 home
(480) 326-2270 cell