Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Some singing videos

One day I heard Emery singing a song (a pretty regular thing, she is even starting to make up her own songs - she is so her mother's child). She was doing actions and so I started paying more attention to her. Then I recognized that she was singing "I'm so glad when daddy comes home". This is an all time favorite primary song, but I failed to teach it to her. I asked where she learned it and she told me church. Another reason why I love nursery. So here is a video of her singing to her Daddy ("give him WHAT?" is my favorite part).



She is also getting better with her ABC's. The part that cracks me up, as you will see in this video, is that everytime she talks about the ABC's she takes it all the way to P. She is a funny little girl.



And finally, if you ever didn't know what the attention span of a 2 year old is like - here is a prime example. We were trying to get her to sing "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" but she got easily distracted.

12 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

my favorite is "oh my no my abc's". cuteness.

Christi said...

That is so cute. I love the Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, with the interruptions of treats. That is cute!

Melanie said...

So adorable. I'm impressed with how well I can understand her.

Lizzy said...

Those are some cute videos. Her little voice kills me.

Laurel said...

Awww - she's so cute! My favorite is the distraction of "treats".

It's like that old joke: How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a light bulb? ...... Wanna' ride bikes?!!!

Love her singing!

Jessett said...

OMG! This clips are so cute. My favorite is "Jesus wants me of a sunbeam". LOL! Mike and I were laughing so hard.

Emry is so sute!

Jessett said...

I ment Emry is so cute not sute...

Kara said...

Those are priceless! I love all of them! She's got some talent there, and how come the only song Nathan learns in Nursery is Popcorn Popping? I didn't know they were working on other songs, or are you teaching them to her?

The Scotts said...

I love the abcdefghi title! That is adorable!

Papa Bear said...

Talk about the best entertainment in the whole world - and it's free. Well not really free, but it's still the best entertainment in the world. (It's free to the readers of your blog anyway)

Jaclyn said...

Precious and she has a sweet little voice!

Kendee said...

Good singin' Emers! Crazy thing, Lake started singing, "I'm so glad when daddy comes home..." last night when Steve ran out to grab us a video. I was so excited (but a little ashamed), because I had never sung the song to him and he learned it all in Nursery.