The other big difference is she thinks she is a Tom Boy (I say "thinks" because she may have been one in high school but she wears skirts and curls her hair as cute as any girl I know) and I am a Girly Girl. I am scared to have a son someday because I don't know what to do with boys and Emily felt the same way about girls. She is afraid of frilly girly things so we decided to throw her a shower and get her even more excited to welcome PINK into the house.
We decorated onsies and despite many guests concerns that they were not creative or crafty (and no there was not any puff paint involved) they turned out super cute and it was way fun!

Here are some of the creations. I can't wait to see her wear these!
So, thanks Em for having another baby and for breaking the mold by having #2 be a different sex. It was so fun to have an excuse to play with friends, eat yummy food, try to be crafty and see lots of cute gifts. Now hurry up and have her so I can hold her!
7 comments:
That was seriously the most fun shower I have ever been to! Girly or not, it was SO fun! It's a good thing I have you around to teach me how to be girly, and Emery can teach my daughter (gulp) how to wear her hair like Belle.
It really was a fun shower!!! I loved that they thought we were going to do puff paint!
Yeah, I'm the one thinking the only way to decorate clothes cute is with puff paint!! See why I know I'm a Tom Boy?? And, because I was the one in tears cause I screwed up my onesie and you and Christi had to fix it for me! You sure know how to throw a party Alison, and if I ever have a girl, I will definately want you around to show me how to be girly too!
i love baby showers! and the onsies turned out so cute. i hope one day wyatt gets to have a little sister!
I love your family pictures!! The colors were very cute! Very well done!!
I just love you and miss you ANH!!!
Funny, I DVR GG and ALWAYS mourn the fact that my girls aren't here to drool over Logan with me. Stupid Rory.
You are right; Emily IS girly. Way more girly than me. She will do great with a little baby covered in pink.
Boys aren't any more scary than girls. You will do fine should you ever get a boy.
Post a Comment