First and foremost, where would I be without SYTYCD in the summer? I looked forward to it all year and couldn't be happier or more excited for this season. T
he opening performance show was incredible and so far I have been totally ok with the people kicked off. I have my favorites (Kayla and Jason and....ok I love lots of them this year but seriously, how did Tony make the top 20?) and I even think I am immune to Mary's screaming this year. But I am not sure how I feel about it being on this fall. Will it lose it's specialness when it is lined up with all the other fall shows? Will it get old when you don't have to wait all year for the Hot Tamale Train? And if it is on in the fall does that mean it will no longer be on in the summer? What will I do next year?Speaking of ...I was very sad to find my other summer show is no longer. That's right, Last Comic Standing isn't coming back so stop checking the listings. That was one competition reality show that Brian would actually watch with me. Now we just have to watch TV in separate rooms (or might as well be in separate rooms with all that brick breaking and internet surfing) and it is sad. Thanks alot NBC executives.
Well, I don't really know what else to watch this summer. We gave Mental a shot and weren't too impressed. The Philanthropist premiered last night and was pretty good (but too late). What do you watch in the summertime?
And seriously, who's excited for Glee? I watched the premier and I loved it. Should I be embarrassed?
6 comments:
Ha ha, I'm totally excited for Glee!! It's right up my alley, can't wait for it!
Did you watch Eli Stone the other night? It's back on for the last few episodes and I love it.
The only thing I watch in the summer is SYTYCD...nothing else interests me so I have been going to bed super early. I'm lame.
I've been watching a little of SYTYCD, but it's not hooked me like I'd hoped. I watched a new show (new for me anyway) last night and I loved it! Hitched or Ditched on the CW. I'll be tuning in next week.
Other than that, it's food network, tlc and hgtv. Nothing else on.
sytycd is my all-time favorite show, so i'm super excited to have it on in the fall too. except summer will be super weird without it. i see where you're coming from. when you get here, we'll for sure have viewing parties, but guard your goodies, i'm one hungry hippo. i tried mental too, i was excited because i know a little about being mental, but the show sucked! anyway, love you.
I love that you love so many shows. I am excited for Glee too! I am just counting down the days until Grey's comes back!
You crack me up! I saw a commercial of Glee and thought I bet you watched that. Good to know you like it.
SYTYCD0- I LOVE Abe and Melissa!! I just started religiously watching/skipping through this year. Last year I only watched a few episodes. So of the girls personalities drive me nuts and I can't even watch them dance. Yes I am judgemental. Is it better if I admit it?
I'm excited for Glee too. That cheerleader coach is hilarious. However, why do they have to make his wife a hag? Not all wives are hags and now we are supposed to root for the other teacher and him to hook up despite his marital status? I don't like rooting for failed marriages. Okay, this comment got kind of serious. Sorry about that.
I am completely addicted to Bravo reality shows. Can't get me enough of The Real Housewives episodes.
Post a Comment