Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Back to Reality
Vacation is over folks. I am back to a messy just moved in house, hubbie started his new job, and we are all sick. Emery got some bug while at Aspen Grove and shared it with Brian and I. She has been throwing up sporadically since Wednesday, Brian got it bad on Sunday and I started with the nausea yesterday. I hope this ends soon because it is no fun at all. I miss checking all your blogs and stuff... but I just don't have the energy right now. Hope to be back to life soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Get better soon! we miss your blogs!
Alison!
I hope its ok that Kendee told me to check out your blog. I miss having you in may life and this is a great way to keep you around. :)
So, I am blogging now too... hilarious world isn't it?
Oh man, that doesn't sound good. I hope you guys all feel better soon! Easton is sick right now too...something crazy is going on with his eyes. It's kinda freaking me out.
Anyway, glad you had a great vacation, and feel better!
It's the WORST when the whole family gets it. I hope it didn't ruin your vacation too much. Hope you get better soon!
We had our round a couple of weeks ago, it is awful! Hope you get better quickly, especially poor little Emery. Good luck getting your house unpacked and put together! Too bad you don't live here, we could all come over and help you.
Get better. I can't wait to see pictures of you home and cutie Emery!
I think I've got the same bug! I woke up at 4 this morning puking and didn't stop til nine. I have felt pretty poopy all day :( and I had to take a final. I hope mine doesn't last as long as yours. PS... I forgot to thank you for getting my grandpa's present and I owe you...I'll call ya!
So sad you are not feeling well, but yea for being done with bar and moving in and a job!
Post a Comment