Thursday, August 02, 2007

Some pics

Ok, here are a few pics from our good times at Aspen Grove.
All the sisters "with Barb"
We take "multiply and replenish the earth" very seriously in our family. My nephew Nick is the only grandchild missing, but he is on his mission so that is ok.
We are the best badminton players ever! Actually this is us jumping for joy that I actually hit the birdie.
Emery was still trying to get over her fear of not ALWAYS being in her mother's arms phase. But doesn't she have cute cousins?

Emery loved riding on this little horse. I just think she is so stinkin' cute!
My Bro and I entering the watermelon eating contest. Nope, I didn't win, but it sure was tasty.
Hike to Stewart Falls. This is my favorite of our Aspen Grove traditions. On Wed. they take the kids ALL day! We cheat on our "hike" and take the Sundance Chairlift up, then hike across to the falls, singing Primary songs all the way (my bro-in-laws even join in, it is great) then back down to have lunch at Sundance Grill Room. Every year we take a pic of all the sisters in order on this log.

Brian drove straight from taking the Bar in Vegas - just in time for the family dance at Aspen Grove. Good thing he came too, because he is the Limbo Champion!

15 comments:

Caryn said...

So fun Alison! I love the T Shirts, they are great! Emery sure is cute and I am sure you are glad that the bar is over! We're ALL glad you are back to blogging!

Emily S. said...

your family sounds as goofy as mine. I love hearing the stories and traditions!

Ilene said...

Hilarious! Now I definitely know why you married Brian. What a talent. I hope you enter him in your new ward's talent show.

I am very impressed with your jumping, by the way!

Oh, and Emery is truly stinkin cute.

Jill said...

What a fun trip! We were glad we got to hang out with you guys and have a little slumber party! We will have to come and visit you guys soon in LV.

Mandee said...

I love those shirts! And I stink a badminton too! I never hit the birdie.

I'm so so sad I missed you! Next time, for sure, ok?!

Jaclyn said...

Wow! What a family! I still can't get over how many sisters you have. Your mother definitely wins the award for "Super Mom!" Your family looks like a lot of fun.

The Scotts said...

I love it all!!! You guys look like you have a fun time and I love the shirts! Nice jumps you gals got some air! And way to go Brian for being the limbo champ!

Chelsea said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like a lot of fun family traditions. And, congrats on Briane finishing the bar!!!

Lizzy said...

That looks like so much fun! And holy crap, that is some good jumping! I laughed out loud when I saw that picture. Sounds like a good family trip!

Ami Bethea said...

Wow that looks like a blast! I love having a family that can have fun doing anything, it sounds like yours is the same. Emery is so beautiful!

Emily said...

Okay, that looks like so much fun! Yea, you guys have major hops...it looks like you're jumping so high! Good times with family, how fun!

Tara said...

You guys are so cute! Your family looks so fun. I miss you!

The Thompson's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the shirts. What a fun idea. Aspen Grove is so beautiful too!

Kendee said...

That looks sooooo fun. I want to go there!!! I wish I could have seen Brian limbo. The "I'm with Barb" shirts are totally funny. Your family is so cool.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I love your family! Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't believe how high you jumped. Didn't you do the high jump in highschool?