On Monday, we went to a fun little Halloween party for the little kids. It was so cute to see these little tinies all dressed up and just play together.
Then yesterday was our ward Trunk-or-Treat. I was excited to hear that this was a big event in this ward since last year in OR we went about 10 minutes late to our ward Trunk-or-Treat only to see everyone pulling out of the parking lot. Being on the Activity Committee, I was in charge of the Fishing Pond and thanks to my hubbie and Steve, it was a success! We also had a cake walk, so I had fun making a cake. I was a little sad that I didn't get to eat it.
It was really fun and pretty chaotic. But Emery & I were a pretty good pair as Bee and Bee Keeper.
All in all I would say "Best Halloween Ever". So, what are your big plans? What are you dressing up as or dressing your kid up? I gotta go get some more candy as I have a feeling we will be getting a ton of trick-or-treaters tonight.
16 comments:
adorable! i'm lovin' her bee costume! it's way cuter than mine was :P
I loved your bee keeper hat so much! Seriously, I have never seen so many people at a ward activity...it was insane. I didn't even recognize half those people!
I hope we get some trick or treaters, we've never had any before!
Way cute cake! Our first year here, I remember a dad as a bee keeper with his little bee and I thought it was the CUTEST thing ever! I'm so glad you and Emery dressed up like that! (Hey, and you can call Brian your 'Honey.') And I'm really glad that your ward is awesome enough to have a great ward party. We're lucky in that department too. You guys look great!
where do you get a beekeeper's hat?
the combo is too cute that i can't think of a better word for it. CUTE!
LOVE the costume. I am a little disappointed though that you didn't continue your butt rocker theme at your ward party...
You look so cute! I love her costume! The only bad ting about the hot fall weather is that the candy melts while you are out trick or treating!
I love matching costumes! You guys look precious. Anna *really* wanted to be a pumpkin this year--very boring, but hey, she's 2. I was also a pumpkin and Ben was the farmer that harvested us. What happened to being a butt rocker again?
The beekeepers hat is to die for, a great assesorie that you might need many times in your life. Cudos for finding it and your darlings are just fab.!
So cute. You did really good with the bee keeper hat! I was impressed. Emery is cute as always.
I'm stalking blogs today! Cute pics and cute little girl. Happy Halloween.
I love the bee-keeper idea. How cute is that! Derek made me get halloween candy in case any trick or treaters come by. He does this every year, and every year nobody comes. We live in an apartment...people don't trick or treat at apartment complexes! I think he secretly just wants candy for himself!
So cute! I love the beekeeper idea!
What a cute little bee and beekeeper. That cake looks great, I wish I would have won it.
So cute!! Emery looks adorable and I love that you are the bee keeper! Glad you had fun in Utah. I love your guys costumes! That is hilarious.
I LOVE the bee/beekeeper combo! Nice work on your cake, by the way, you little baker, you. Cute, cute!
Your bee keeper costume is awesome. Great idea, you little thinker! Looks like you had fun, I have to say this year was the best so far. I LOVED taking Lakers T or T-ing.
Post a Comment