Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ah....Mexico

All our bags are packed (well mostly packed) and we are ready to go! We will be spending the rest of this week in lovely Mexico with friends and I couldn't be more excited. Hope you have a wonderful week and I am sure I will have lots of pictures when I get back.

And Happy Easter too!

PS - No I didn't make all that dinner (just the pasta and the bread) because I didn't want to buy all those groceries since we are leaving out of town. But maybe next year. At least that is what I keep telling myself!

13 comments:

Emily said...

Have tons of fun!! Do you realize I won't see you for a whole week? What am I to do...

kim said...

Have lots and lots of fun!! Can't wait for the swimsuit shots!!!

melbo said...

Dang, you guys have a new car AND Bri gets time off for a vacation? I'm starting to rethink some choices we've made.. c'est la vie. Live it up for us!!

Sammy Pow said...

and a new TV, don't forget that

lisset said...

party!!!! can't wait to see pictures...
now go get yourself some RandR!!!

melbo said...

damn.

Beth said...

happy belated birthday! you are WAY too skinny to be as far along as you are-not surprising though! you look great. hope you have a blast in mexico!!! so fun!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh I am so jealous!! I LOVE Mexico! what part are you going to? Oh have so much fun on those beautiful beaches!

I can't wait to see pics!

bulkleybunch said...

super jealous of the vacay and the new tv (that was for BA) love you!

Ilene said...

No fair! I mean I really am happy for you.

Enjoy your time in the fun and sun!

steph said...

Hey Alison. Hopefully you remember me. I, of course, know you from MVT, but we also used to run into eachother at UVSC. I am actually Briant's age/old friend, but I found your blog off of one of my sister's friends (a.k.a. blog hopping. So, I was looking at random blogs and all of a sudden I see your face. Anyways, your little Emery is a doll and I love the name. I would never know you were prego either if you didn't mention it in your posts. How do you like Las Vegas? Our best friends live there now. They have 3 Golden Spoon yogurt shops there. So, if you ever got to one of those ask if the owner is there and tell them you know me. I am glad I found your blog and could see your cute family. You are just as CUTE as ever too!
Stephanie (Penrod) Zollinger

Alicia said...

I just saw Kendee's pics and I am totally jealous. How fun!

Beeta said...

Hope you had fun in Mexico! You got tagged. 20 reasons you suck. he he. Have fun!