
I just put Emery in the cutest little 2 year old dance class. It is pretty hilarious to watch these little kids try to follow direction. She is the youngest one and isn't quite knowing how to do anything but she loves it and I think it is good for her to learn to listen and follow directions.
Here is a little video clip for your viewing pleasure.

26 comments:
That is darling. She seems to be able to follow directions pretty well. I loved it when she slipped on her cute little butt.
Not sure why you couldn't see the pictures. Try again when you get a moment. They were pretty cute.
showing off again! emery's got some mad moves!! soo cute! i love it.
She is so cute! I wish we lived closer so we could watch her grow up, but these videos are great. She's quite the little dancer!
That is just darling! I love her little run! Her feet move so fast it makes it look like she's going faster than she really is. How fun!
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Adorable! She's pretty good at following along. How fun!
Wow, she is pretty darn good for a little two year old. That is so adorable and I just can't wait until Livy is old enough for that! I LOVED it!
so cute & funny. she's a speed demon! i think i would kill myself if i had to try and teach so many kids at once! props to teacher! and dance emery, dance!
That was awesome!!! She does really good following the teacher. I love how she just follows her around. She is so cute!!!!!
Her ballet walk is sure to get her far in dance class.
That is so stinkin' cute. Admit it, you signed her up so you could see her in tights and ballet shoes.
That's what I would do.
That makes her look so big! She kept following the teacher which was so cute! She will totally be a great dancer and for her age she seems to cooperate well! I so need to get Ava going in dance!!!!
So cute. That looks so fun. I might have to come with you sometime, because I don't think I have any fun girl classes in my near future!
So cute! Love her little blue leotard!
Ali, that was great! I can only imagine Holland in a dance class doing the same thing Emery is doing.
I think my favorite thing about this video is that the 2-year-olds are dancing to none other than Christina Aguilera! How fun that you get to do these things with your girl. I can't wait!
SO stinking cute! That kind of makes me want to have a girl, even though I swear a daughter of mine won't be a dancer or cheerleader. It's so cute to watch her follow the teacher and other kids. She did so good for being only 2- barely.
i'm so jealous- seriously, i wish were in a fun dance class right now.
and check out the way that girl can cut a rug! so adorable!
Such a cutie!!!
Adorable! Izabella and I loved it -especially how each kid has their own little flair that they add to the dance troop. All the dance classes around here are for 3 and up -so we still have a little while longer.
I love her! Too cute; I'm so jealous about her cute little outfit. I'm not sure if I'll ever get to buy anything besides soccer and sports outfits!
so cute! i have been WAITING to put reagan in. i think you have to be potty trained here and we are getting close! love her little outfit!
Ok that was freakin hysterical! Do you just laugh your head off the whole time? She is so cute! I love how she started running and then totally fell on her bum. So hilarious!
you will ALWAYS cherish that hilariously sweet video! What a doll!
Isn't that the cutest thing! O.K. I just read your most embarrassing moment- of course it would have to be at a friend's house that you barely know- I think I would have crawled out of there and never looked back. How's Emery's head doing?
Okay that is so stinkin cute I am about to cry. How cute is Emers in those little tights and leo? She is a great little listener... cute cute cute!
That is just adorable!
Love it, love it, love it! I can't wait for a clip of the recital :)
Post a Comment