Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter fun...

It was fun to celebrate Easter with our family in AZ. The bummer was I forgot to pack Emery's Easter dress...but her little tutu was pretty darn cute. We were only really in Mesa for about 24 hours but in that time I got to see my sister who lives in Texas right before she headed back home.
My mom (her hair is growing back, YAY!), SIL Chante, Brecon, Me & sister Joanna. We just found out Jo is expecting her 5th girl! Woohoo!Emery & her cousin Ava with their Easter baskets. This is Emery's attempt at a posed smile. She is so not a poser, what am I going to do with her.Easter Morn. Can you believe we got some pictures and still made it to 8:30am church? Impressive, I know.Emery worships her cousin Ava and just followed her around everywhere. I seriously want to hire Ava to come to my house and entertain Emery all day.The 3 little kiddos. Most of my family in Mesa were out of town because of Spring Break. Isn't my nephew Brecon so stinkin' cute. He seriously smiles all the time, I love it!



We even had time for a little Easter Egg Hunt. Seriously, holidays are so much more fun when you have kids!My brother and I showing off our belly's after eating so much Ham and funeral potatoes. I think I won this time on having the bigger belly.
A kiss goodbye and we were headed back home.

Thanks to the Howards for letting us stay with you and for a fantastic Easter feast. It was so fun to play with you guys! Now, I have to finish eating all of Emery's Easter candy before she finds it!

13 comments:

Kara said...

Love the goodbye kiss Emery gave her cousin. That is so cute! Nathan loves his cousins too. Easter is definately more fun with kids!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

um-at least you can get emery to even look at the camera. i think nash's photogenic days are over (so sad). and you can rest knowing emery'll probably have her mom's photogenic talent-seriously, how do you manage to make your face look EXACTLY the same in every picture? i'm like a rubber-faced freak and look different in every picture i take!

Lizzy said...

I love the picture of you and your brother. And the goodbye kiss. So fun. Ben follows around his cousins all day too. It's why I spend so much time at my sisters... her kids entertain so much that I don't have to! I should win an award for being an awesome mom.

lisset said...

I love Emery's tutu!! Seriously, who needs an Easter dress when you have one of those?!

Birchall Family said...

What a fun week you had! I love the pictures of easter and of mexico! How fun for you and Kendee. She is so crazy for going at 37 weeks! I am glad she didn't go into labor...you guys both look so cute as prego mammas! Emery looks so cute in her little tutu!

Birchall Family said...

What a fun week you had! I love the pictures of easter and of mexico! How fun for you and Kendee. She is so crazy for going at 37 weeks! I am glad she didn't go into labor...you guys both look so cute as prego mammas! Emery looks so cute in her little tutu!

Emily said...

Super cute! So your sis is having another girl, huh? I don't even know her, but I was hoping it would be a boy!

Glad you had a fun Easter!!

The Scotts said...

Cute pictures. I love the tutu! Where did you get it? You look absolutley adorable prego! I remember you saying that you were huge with Emery. Not so my friend. I would love to look like you now!

Emily S. said...

you look great! That little lady of yours is so sweet-- I love when you post pictures!

Alicia said...

These pictures are so cute! I answered your tag-- check it out!

Jen Lee said...

I love Emers' tutu! So stinking cute. My brother and I have been comparing bellies, too, and fat faces. I agree - holidays are much more fun with kids. Especially when they're too young to realize that you're sneaking their candy. :)

R Family said...

Your belly is way too cute!

Kendee said...

Happy Easter. You guys look so cute. I wish I could have seen Joanna, I love her. The tutu was super cute, don't worry about the Easter dress... and you look great in your pictures with your TAN!