Thursday, April 03, 2008

Book Worm

Stereotypically, my little girl with glasses is a book worm. She loves to read and does so first thing in the morning (excuse the messy room and bed head). She mostly speaks her own language when she reads so I had to get it on film. Gigi would be so proud!

20 comments:

Emily said...

That's cute...I like her pjs.

She's totally reading! We can't understand what she's saying, but it's still way cute. She's a smartie and I can't believe how grown up she's getting!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

cuteness. so nice that she's reading to herself and not making you do it--getting to sleep in?

lisset said...

don't you just get a kick out of their made up language! it kills me!

Lizzy said...

That Emery is the sweetest little thing. I love her voice. What a smartie!

On a side note, I can't believe the stack of diapers on her changing table, not in a package, not thrown all over the room. I have to leave all diapers in their package and Ben still takes them out and scatters them everywhere.

Rachel said...

your little one is so stinkin cute! I love it! Alison you are so darling pregnant, and you totally suck because you only get a perfect little belly. I tend to get pregnant all over my body!!
How are you? I heard "more than words" the other day, and it totally brought me back in the day when we used to rollerblade each other back and forth to each others houses for an hour and 1/2!
Miss you!

Melanie said...

I love her language! She's so happy -- must be a morning person.

Mrs. Dub said...

i'm digging this video. so cute.

Christi said...

I love that books make her so happy! I love her own language, she is totally reading. She is so smart.

Belinda said...

Ok I finally got our blog to work for me. So - I was going to tell you about the whole maternity clothes thing - Did you know there is a Motherhood outlet in the Beltz Mall? actually its not called the Beltz anymore but the outlet mall on Las Vegas Blvd and Warm Springs. Last time I was prego I got tons of capris there for under $5 each. Love reading your blog!

Kara said...

That is too cute! I love her cute little voice.

The Farnsworth Family said...

Too stinkin cute!

Chante said...

I could hear her say piglet and pooh bear! And of course all the other jibber jabber stuff. I love it!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!
Lisa

Tara said...

I love her jibberish! So cute!

Ok so I hope you are there when I come! I definitely want to see your neighborhood and you of course! :)
I'll be there next saturday through monday. And don't worry we are open to all areas - we just want to find a good deal!

Emily S. said...

the English teacher in me is all warm and fuzzy at the sight!!

Keep her lovin' them!

bulkleybunch said...

she's got the greatest little voice. let's not have an iq test between the fussy butt and emers!!! loves.

Brianne said...

That is absolutely adorable! I love those moments. She is so smart too! What a cutie!!

Sheri Lee said...

Alison! I found you! I ran into Brooke last night and I was getting all nastalgic, and had t say hi! It was so fun to see you last year! How is your mom doing?

Birchall Family said...

HOw cute was that! I love the bowling game, i wanna play. I am so glad to hear that other people sit around in their pj's and watch confrence....because I went to dinner on sunday to some cousins house and they where all in DRESSES! Even the kids...i was dying. they said they still get up and get ready for sunday even though they are watching confrence. My best memories are eating a huge conf. sunday breakfast, followed by blankets and pj's on the couch with the family. So, thanks for making me feel better that you watch in your pj's too! BTW Emery is so dang cute reading her book!

Mary said...

She is so sweet Alison. It makes we want to squeeze her she is so innocent and darling!