Diapers & Wipes Holder
May not be as pretty as the ones you can buy but way cheaper and really not that difficult to make.
Clips and Bows
Monday we had a bow making party and I can't wait for another one. We mostly ate snacks and let the kids destroy my friends house but it was fun to try to figure out how to make bows and I hope we do it again soon. Of course, Emery refuses to let me put any of these in her hair.
Rag Quilt
I just finished sewing this today and I am so excited! I still have to do a lot of clipping but it is pretty much done. I always said I wanted to make a blanket when I was pregnant with Emery but never did so I decided to follow through for #2. I may have to make another one for Emers now.
May not be as pretty as the ones you can buy but way cheaper and really not that difficult to make.Clips and Bows
Monday we had a bow making party and I can't wait for another one. We mostly ate snacks and let the kids destroy my friends house but it was fun to try to figure out how to make bows and I hope we do it again soon. Of course, Emery refuses to let me put any of these in her hair.Rag Quilt
I just finished sewing this today and I am so excited! I still have to do a lot of clipping but it is pretty much done. I always said I wanted to make a blanket when I was pregnant with Emery but never did so I decided to follow through for #2. I may have to make another one for Emers now.And what were the kids doing while we were being crafty?
Having their own messy fun in between trying to kill eachother. Small price to pay if you ask me.
And for those who don't care about crafts....
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WE'VE WAITED FOR!!!!
Get your DVR ready because Comedy Night, Done Right is back on. I can't wait - new Office, Earl, Scrubs, & 30 Rock. Oh, and who do you think is getting kicked off AI? And did you not cry watching it last night? Yes, we donated. I am pretty sure my donation last year is the reason why they have those mobile medical units in NYC now. I feel pretty good about that.
Well, get your TV ready and be sure to use the toilet before you start because after waiting this long tonight better be pee-your-pants funny!
Having their own messy fun in between trying to kill eachother. Small price to pay if you ask me.And for those who don't care about crafts....
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WE'VE WAITED FOR!!!!
Get your DVR ready because Comedy Night, Done Right is back on. I can't wait - new Office, Earl, Scrubs, & 30 Rock. Oh, and who do you think is getting kicked off AI? And did you not cry watching it last night? Yes, we donated. I am pretty sure my donation last year is the reason why they have those mobile medical units in NYC now. I feel pretty good about that.
Well, get your TV ready and be sure to use the toilet before you start because after waiting this long tonight better be pee-your-pants funny!
20 comments:
those are some awesome crafts! i definitely need to get back to my creative side once i'm done organizing and purging.
we, too, are way excited for tonight!! YAY!!!
ps- i changed the settings on my comments. enjoy :)
Love the blanket, I can't wait to see it all done!! Thanks for letting us destroy Emery's room, not once, but twice!
DVR OFFICE PLEASE!!!!!!
HOw fun! I want to be crafty with you!
Ok and I can't wait until the TV tonight. GOOD TIMES! and you are right it better be freakin worth the wait!
It was good times this week, even if half of my time was chasing around Reagan making sure she wasn't being a bully! We need to do more bows!!!
So excited for the Office tonight!!!
I love that quilt! How cute. And I totally agree that crafting in a group is way more fun!
I totally had forgot that tonight was comedy night done right. It pays to be obsessed with checking blogs!
I love that quilt! How cute. And I totally agree that crafting in a group is way more fun!
I totally had forgot that tonight was comedy night done right. It pays to be obsessed with checking blogs!
You better share those crafty ideas with me on how to make the blanket and diaper holder and even the bows. I so wish you were coming to play with us this weekend! We will miss ya!
my friend just blogged about those diaper bags--I love them. Wish I had had one and could make them. Throw in a monkey and my baby gifts would be done.
Speaking of babies, Michelle is expecting #6--a girl.
Enjoy your t.v. tonight. Hope you got some good ice cream to go with!!
Way to go Alison. You make your Mom so proud I am sure. That quilt is so cute!
I had both our DVR's in action tonight cause I had Bunco! Agh! I will be up all night catching up!
Maybe because it was so built up, but last night was a little let down. I love your quilt
Loved to have The Office back. I missed them.
Cute craftiness, Alison. Maybe if I am having a girl I will go crafty. If it is another boy well, not many crafts I can do that haven't already been done (read: none).
Wow, I'm impressed! I LOVE the quilt! So cute, is it for you, or are you giving it away?
hello miss mini martha stewart!! send some crafts my way cuz i sure as crap am not going to get off my butt and make any! :)
Alison, I am SERIOUSLY so impressed. I am just like you and always tell my husband I want to do these crafty things and I have yet to do one (other than scrapbook). I especially love the bows because that is something I want to learn how to do.
Oh, and I was SO excited about last night, too. Although I was a bit uncomfortable watching the Office. It's my favorite show, but Michael and Jan are such a trainwreck that sometimes I have a hard time watching.
That brown stripey bow makes me laugh because my friend and I made some bows a few weeks ago from the same ribbon! (Gotta love Baby Gap!) Too funny! And so cute!
AMEN! We love, love, loved The Office and are so excited to have weekly rituals again. And your crafts turned out adorable! I love get-togethers with friends, especially when there are goods to bring home. Your blanket is so cute! Nice work, you.
so cute! i love crafts... i love the diaper holder. i may have to copy your creativity!
you are actually quite crafty!! I am impressed! I want to know all your secrets- maybe our next girls get together can be a fun night like this- I volunteer my house for this- you may not really be able to tell a difference- seriously!! My kids should be names tornado 1 and tornado 2!! Actually- and toprnado three just learned how to crawl- uh oh- here comes trouble!!
Cute stuff! I love the colors you picked for the quilt. So fun. I agree - crafting is much more fun with friends.
You are amazing!! I need to reteach myself how to make bows before Lily hates them. And I love the blanket!! I used to say my middle name was crafty because I am so not but pretend to be.
Post a Comment