Emery is so lucky to have so many fun friends! I am a social person and it turns out so is my child. She loves her friends and thinks just about everyone is her friend. She walks up to kids at the park and at a store and says, "Hi friend!" Every night when we say prayers we say we are thankful for friends and then she starts naming them off (on a side note but needing to be documented, she also has to say "thankful for Conference" every prayer ever since conference weekend). So, here are some recent pics with Emery and some of her friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
What a cute little group. I love the little green floaties on her friend! I have to be better about getting my kids social, we try to do play dates weekly, but sometimes I fight making the effort! She is a doll though.
She is so cute! I love that she still says thank you for conference. That is hilarious!
How fun! Gotta love those little socialites. I love the picture of the kids sitting on the lawn chairs snacking. That's all I do when I'm at the pool, too!
Cute pics and cute new blog! I think Nathan is pretty social too, probably got that from me as well. He loves being around other kids! Except today at the park. Have a great weekend.
She must have great metabolism...lucky girl! I love that she wants to snack all the time, even at the park and pool. And I'm jealous that she's so social. I wish Easton was a little more social.
Hooray for playdates. I don't know how I could survive being a young mother without hanging out with all of the other young mothers. Anna's happy because she has her friends, I'm happy because I have my friends.
SO fun! Love that at such a young age they have buddies to play with! Emers is so cute!
wow emers, you're going to be the next prophet, oh wait, i mean the next sherry dew. happy mother's day adi adi adi. sure love ya!
I love the playdates, too! They keep me and my kids sane... So this is a totally random comment, sorry, no other way to do it... Catherine Rowley's husband passed away in November, and she doesn't like explaining her situation to everybody. Anyway, she's worried about the reunion, and everyone asking if she's married, and how many kids she has, etc. Can you just let anyone that you keep in touch with know so that they don't ask? She ends up walking away in the middle of conversations, and people get confused... Not that I blame her, I would not want to repeat that over and over, either. I know I asked a while ago, but how is your mom?
Emery is a cute, any toddler would be lucky to have her as a friend.
I love all those pics and all the kids in them! It's pretty funny how much you (as a mom) love your little kids' friends.
Post a Comment