Friday, May 30, 2008

Goodbye for now LOST


Did you watch LOST last night? If you don't watch this show, you are seriously missing out and you should rent all the seasons this summer. Sure it is crazy and yes it has had some slow and frustrating times where things get too weird and so many questions go unanswered - but I love it!

Last night was so vivid that I had dreams about it all night. I am glad to finally find out who was in that coffin - but I have to say I wasn't too surprised. Especially when they started calling him the philosophers name and talking about all the philosophical things he had to say.

As usual, I was sad to see the run down and crazy Jack again. But I still have hope for a better future for our LOST survivors. The part where the island disappeared was a bit crazy (and I particularly hated the fact that Ben just had to push some stupid wheel to make it happen...cookoo!) I thought it was interesting that Locke is basically becoming the new Ben. I used to like Locke but they have worked into turning him into the enemy. Makes me think that possibly Ben was once somewhat nice and then got a little carried away with protecting the island. I don't know. Sad about the boat explosion - but part of me still wants to believe that Jin somehow is still alive.

Anyway, I am so excited for the next season and to find out what happened to the island and how the survivors get back. Like with any crazy mystery the pieces won't all come together until the end and we still have a couple more seasons to go so I am waiting patiently and loving every minute of it.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

My husband and I think there's a good chance Jin is still alive. He knew the boat was going to blow up and if it were me, I'd jump and take my chances swimming rather than stay somewhere I knew was going to be destroyed. He was already right next to the edge and the boat blew up from the middle first. We'll see. I'm interested to see what happened to the people headed to the ship on the little life raft headed by Dan. My favorite thing about this episode is that, although plenty of questions remain, finally some were answered!

Mandee said...

I think Jin is still alive, too. And I love that Penny and Desmond were reunited. But what is up with Claire- is she dead? If she is, when did she die? What is the deal with Charlotte? Where did the island go? I wasn't surprised to see who was in the coffin either, but how did he get off the island?

I think I am going to go watch it again...

Caryn said...

There was a collective "Shut Up!" when it finished at our house. I am glad that they can finally answer some questions. Walt is SO old in real life now. Too funny. For now I will have to get my fix by re watching old seasons, it is amazing how much you pick up when you do!

Yeah for Penny and Des! The scene with Claire freaked me out!

The Scotts said...

Can I just say that I LOVE Desmond and cried when he said "Penney!" Oh I loved it!!!

Laurel said...

HO-LY cow! I almost started crying while Sun and Jin were screaming for one another. Especially having known for a while that Jin was not one of the "Oceanic 6", I have been anticipating what would make that be the case. So sad. :( I, too, get depressed seeing sad, drunk Jack, and really hope he gets happy again. I LOVE Desmond and Penny, hate Ben and Locke, still back and forth on Kate (mostly love), and can't wait to see where the Sayid and Hurley thing is going. Was there life before LOST?