
Today I got to see the birth of my new niece, Haven. It was so amazing being able to be there to watch a C-section, something I had never seen before (
thanks Liz and Steve for letting us be part of that amazing event). There were lots of supporters and lots of cameras going off - baby Haven's entrance to the world is one documented event (
the hospital staff thought we were a bit crazy).

Congratulations Liz and Steve (
and Mashy Bay for becoming a big brother). I am so jealous that you get to be done being pregnant and can't wait to hold the beautiful baby girl again!
10 comments:
That is SO cool that you got to be there! Amazing! Congrats to their family!
That is awesome that you were able to see it. Congrats on being an aunt again.
I love the name Haven. My cousin named their little girl that a couple of years back and so it's out for consideration for my baby girl. I'm glad someone else gets to use it though.
Your sis-in-law looks awfully happy for just having a c-section. Perhaps the epidural was still in effect?
hurray for liz!!! hurray for how cute you look in that pic!!! good times and way to go on the shot of the day!
I think I would faint! Congrats on becoming another aunt!
thanks for being there and for taking lots of pictures. we were sad to find out brad wouldn't be there to document everything so it's great that the rest of the family filled his shoes! can't wait to see the rest of the pics.
i'm glad you got to witness the lovely C event! i am surprised they let people watch! and i love the name haven! super cute and you look great!
are you coming to the reunion???
yaaaay haven is here. is it just me or did it seem like only yesterday that liz was barely 4 months prego??
you're next!!!! can't wait to see your little creation!
Haven is so lucky to have an aunt like you who takes such great photos.
Thanks for spending the week with me and don't forget to check out my blog every once in a while LYMI
so cute! don't you wish that was your child that you were holding? ugh!
it was fun to see you for that little bit the other day. i hope that utah is treating you well! too bad we couldn't chat for longer.
Post a Comment