Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Trains!

We had a fun little outing yesterday with some good ol' UofO friends. I just love that so many of us moved out to the desert together. Tara is the last to make the move and we finally made plans to play. We got some lunch at In-N-Out then headed to see the latest display at the Bellagio Conservatory.It was beautiful as ever and the theme was trains and Emery loved it. Every time the train would go by she would say "More trains!" We could hardly pull her away until I mentioned ice cream. We got some delicious gelato that I couldn't leave the Bellagio without getting. Man... I want to go back and get some today and everyday!It was a fun day and it kind of made me miss gorgeous Oregon as I smelled the beautiful pine trees and flowers. Too bad we have to go to the strip to get a good dose of green around here.

Here are a few more pics because Emery and her buddy Easton are just so cute.

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

Oh, I miss you girls! Look at Katie carting around two kids. I remember when we were all kidless! How fun to get together again. We need to have an Oregon reunion. I'd say a UofO reunion, but I miss the bunko girls, too. We can all rent a beach house again and the guys can spend the weekend golfing and watching sports while the girls go shopping and feed the kids LOL. It'll be like old times.

Christi said...

I am so mad that I forgot my stroller. I am glad that you guys had good times at the Bellagio!

Jenn said...

That looks like fun! I have had some of the Gelato at the Bellagio also, and it is delicious! Love the pic of Emery and Easton hugging-so cute.

lisset said...

can i just say that you looks so ridiculously good pregnant! i hate you.

kim said...

Looks like you had fun, in the beautiful sunshine. I had to turn the heat on this morning to get the house up to 65 degrees. Then I went to the park (park days have begun again in our ward). I am guessing the trains were more fun. Lark and I did do DQ afterwards though. You and Emery both look great.

Tara said...

So fun! We need to make play time like this all the time!!

Kara said...

I LOVE the trains too! That's so fun that Emery loved it too! I had gellato for the first time last month and it was so yummy! Such a great combo!

bulkleybunch said...

it seems like you are always doing fun things, lucky little emers! miss you! you still look smokin' hot!!