Monday, June 16, 2008

Playing at the Water Spout

Emery has been into the Itsy Bitsy Spider lately (calling every bug an itsy spider) and then wanting to go to the "water spout". I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that until today when we went to the splash park and she was so excited saying, "Let's go play at the Water Spout". And when it is 107 there is nothing I like better than a good water spout park!
Emery & her BBF, Reagan, eating snacks.


I thought these pictures were funny...Reagan fell down and Emery wanted to help her up. I just happened to be at the best angle for Reagan.

12 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

that is sooo cute!! i love the water spout! cute buns reagan! love ya!

Christi said...

I can't help it, but I love the bum shot!! Emery was very polite helping her up :)

Laurel said...

Those pictures are hilarious! Emery is so darned cute, and I can't wait to see this new little girl of yours. Good luck!

kim said...

Those pictures make her look so old! I still picture her the way she looked when you moved. I love great parks like that. It is funally getting warm here. In fact my kids all have pink cheeks from field day. We aren't quite in sunscreen mode yet.

Emily said...

Cute pictures...cute girls!

It's nice to see Emery playing this time and not sick. That was so sad.

The Scotts said...

So cute!!

K- I just watched our video again and I have to say that my favorite part is when you are singing Abba and do the coolest moves and then walk backwards. You should be a professional break dancer!

Kiki said...

Those are cute pics.
I have a question--weren't you pregnant when you took a trip to Hawaii? I will be well into my second trimester when we go, and I wonder if you think it's ok to go snorkeling.

Bringhursts said...

I'm totally laughing outloud at Reagan's butt shot. Too funny. I love those girls.

Lizzy said...

Looks like fun! I love the butt shot. Too funny.

I love your new family pic, too. Your family is so cute!

Kara said...

We love splash parks too! Cute pictures and call me anytime you need help with Emery or if you decide to go into labor anytime soon!

Aimeeable said...

107! You are kidding me! How do your kids not melt?

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

July 1st to get induced! So exciting! That means all of us don't have to wait much longer to meet the new little one. Can't wait! Cute pics of Emery and her BFF. Love the shot you got of her falling over. Too funny!