I feel like a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode. I am sorry to those around me because I keep saying, "Well hopefully I won't be able to go to that or do this because I will have a new baby". HA! Then I show up because no baby has arrived.
My Dr. has been playing tricks on me telling me I was at a 3 then next appt she said I was a 1 (I didn't think it worked like that, but I didn't say anything to her - just wanted to cry). Then at my appt on Tuesday she acknowledged her craziness and checked me again and said I was a 4. Ok, so can I just have the baby already?
I have been nesting like crazy. Cleaning and organizing and running last minute errands. I even walked around a hot outdoor mall today to get things going...and I am feeling like they did but with my luck these darn contractions will stop. I am sick of it because I have Braxton Hicks throughout my pregnancy, but the last 3 weeks they have been almost constant and sometimes painful. Then the pain stops. AUGH!!!!
So, I just had to vent and say I am sooooo ready. Lets all hope that my next post will be a nice picture of #2....and maybe one of me smiling because right now I am the most annoying pregnant woman.
16 comments:
Several comments:
a) Is that cartoon of Brittney Spears?
b) I'm pretty sure you're not more annoying than I am with the bossing Ryan around, never cooking, grumpiness, lay-on-the-couch fatigue, oh, and did I mention that the grumpiness borders on class-A bitchiness?
c) Your doctor is playing games with your heart. Tell her to get that baby out of you. (And then post pics! Yay!)
When you are 9 months pregnant you deserve the right to whine and complain--no need to apologize! I hope the next post is a picture of a cute little baby.
come on now, you want a huge and healthy baby, right? i bet she comes this weekend...i've sort of been planning on it. since em was 2 weeks early. although you don't want to be in the hospital over the weekend. or the 4th of july. so it looks like you should have her monday or tuesday. sound good? do as hol does-jumping jacks: "get this baby out!"
I can neither confirm nor deny any allegations of annoyingness.
None of these people live by you, so that's why they say it's okay to be annoying and whiny. I'm SO ready for your baby to come.
I love you.
I hope for your sake and Emily's (ha ha) that you have this baby ASAP! I keep checking this to hear something- so I won't check it for a few days and maybe you'll have her!
Emily is hilarious. I hope for everyone's sake this baby comes soon. You sound like you're more than ready.
What was your original due date?
I know what you mean about wanting to be done so badly, why do you think I got both my babies out at 37 weeks! It pays to work for your OB, she had to see me all miserable and swollen till one day i grabbed her wrist and told her to make it stop, I had Braden a few days later...
Good luck! I can not wait for pictures!!!
um. at least you have a good excuse for being annoying. me? not so much. its just another day in the life of being a friend/family member/husband/child of mine. poor saps.
I have a suggestion. I was talking to the girls at work about trying to push my baby out right now. And how I was worried that I would go over my due date etc etc. One of my co-workers then suggested going quad riding. She said her 2 friends did, and they had the baby within 24 hours!!! So, find a friend who has a quad, go for a bouncy ride and tah dah!
You are welcome.
Good luck! I've been induced both times so I never had to play the waiting game, fortunately. That last month is killer. Sorry girl, hope she comes out soon!
Poor pregnant Alison. When you feel bad, think of me. I still have 2 1/2 months to go.
Oh Ali you better live it up and complain all you can before your not pregnant anymore and don't have the excuse. #2 will be here before you know it. Can't wait! LYMI
You're a terd! (Yes, I just called you a terd) Your baby isn't due until July 11th. Now just add 10 days to your due date and you have me on my first baby. That made for lots of fun that I'm sure you'd hate to miss out on yourself. Good luck.
adi adi adi!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! you willed that little one here! can't wait to see the pics of her! love you and i'll talk to you soon, i hope!!
Alison you are hysterical! I can't wait for you to have the baby. I can't believe you are a four already! Geeze what are you going to dilate too before you actually seriously go into labor? a 7? 8? Sheesh! Better make sure that baby doesn't come out on the way there! :)
Post a Comment