But really, this is what I have to work with...
I love my little girl with fly-away hair and constant bedhead. Unfortunately, she didn't luck out like her cousin by getting good thick hair.
Sorry kiddo - looks like you got some of your mom's genes afterall.
18 comments:
Those are awesome pictures!!!! I love it. I am going to shave Reagan's head because it is a constant fight to put anything in it.
That is a hilarious picture. Sometimes I'm glad I have a boy just so I don't have to worry about fussing with hair. Kid hair is hard to do!
I love it! She's so adorable, bed head and all! And holy cow! That cousin has some of the prettiest hair I've ever seen ... toddler or not. Is it weird to be jealous of a two year old?
She is freakin cute messy hair or not! you do a great job of keeping her stylish.
I love the new blog design by the way!
Jackson has his dad's afro hair. Poor fellow. We have to keep it super short or it just poofs out. So, I can feel your pain.
That's why I want BOYS! I never even have to comb nathan's hair. Cute new Header BTW! Did you take those pictures yourself or what??
you must, must, must keep that picture safe for some teenage fun. i'm sure she'll just love for you to show that to her future boyfriend :)
Fraggle, while that is an excellent suggestion, the point will be moot, as Emery is strictly prohibited from having a boy friend until she is 22 and finished with college. Preferrably she will be working on her PhD in Rocket Science.
Bridget got the same genes--although not the same Mom to make it look so well done in the end! Very funny.
I love the crazy bed head hair(and that is some serious bed head hair). I'm glad you capture her funniest moments even when she may not be looking her prettiest!
This is exactly my situation. I had cotton candy hair when I was little and Elli has now inherited it from me. Her cousin who is 1 week younger has way thick hair and has had MANY haircuts. Elii has prbably only had 4 and only got them because I wanted to cut her hair. I was going to post this same exact post when I got around to taking a picture with Elli looking like that. Too funny!
OMG! I love these pics. Love her bed head.
Emery is so cute.
I so understand! I found this great Ausi hair stuff with leave in conditioner and hair sculpting foam that does wonders on Izzie's hair.
Is that an IKEA table she's eating at in the oh-too-funny pic?
Her hair looks good either way. The bed head pictures just says, "I'm cute, and I don't even have to try."
Cory was so excited when we found your blog! It was so fun seeing pictures of your cute family! We cant wait to see more!
Could you tell me where you get your backgrounds and how to upload a new background without having to reprogram all the html stuff (if that is possible). I just love your backgrounds.
she's the cutest! talk about me lots so she doesn't forget me. :) thanks for playing and dinner. love you guys. sage is perfect!
sure, but if you went off of hair alone, then you'd think emmers was the crazy baby and indie was the well mannered one that says things like "it's hot in here, let's get that air conditioner going." it's a good trick they've both got going...looks can be deceiving!
Post a Comment